Introduction

A/N; WARNING🚨

■THIS BOOK IS NOT SUITABLE FOR AGES BELOW 18!

THIS BOOK CONTAINS ADULT NATURE PERTAINING VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ETC.
PLEASE KINDLY EXIT IF YOUR AGE DOES NOT SUIT THE FOLLOWING.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

■THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTIONAL.

Aiden Empire is one of the bountiful Empire when it comes to agricultural harvest and advance medicinal practices. They have generals who are brutally strong to make the Empire expand along with the mighty Emperor. The citizens in this Empire also respected old traditions seriously that is the problem for the current situation the Emperor has his Empress gave birth to twins one is a male and one is a female. The Emperor entered the room after he heard a cry of an infant in the room.

The two wet nurses immediately aided the infants wrapping them in a cloth beside the Empress as they stood back across the room. To give privacy for the couple. The couple exchange a short conversation from the two wet nurses eyes yet after the Empress closed her eyes.

The Emperor turns to walk towards them in a rush and took out his sword as he didn't hesitate to cut both off their heads. Blood was now spilled on the room again. The Emperor again focused his attention to his children. He look at the twins unwrapping the cloth on the two gently to see their genitals to identify which was the female. He wrapped the cloth back again now knowing the one on the right was the female. He took her in his arms and smiled. "I promised your mother I'd take care of you more dearly." He whispered.

The Emperor then yells as he calls out his personal butler.

The butler along the number of servants followed inside. Their heads bow down.

"Get this room cleaned up, my wife has left me with two son's." He declared.

The servants felt saddened by the news of their Empress demised. "Take care of your Empress, prepare her burial. I want nothing but excellence, Andrew." He stated, ordering the butler what must be done.

"Yes, your Majesty." Andrew replied in calm voice yet his eyes we're all teary.

"Aadidev Apollo Aiden, that is my first son's name." The Emperor stated looking over at the child who silently sleeps beside his wife's cold body peacefully.

Andrew the butler of the Emperor followed the Emperor's gaze at the child and took steps to near the bed where it lays. "May I hold him your Majesty?" He asked.

The Emperor nods his head. "Take care of him for me as I will with his twin also."

The butler can help but ask again. "What is your second son's name if I may ask your Majesty?"

"Ariel Apollo Aiden that is his name." He answered before leaving the room still holding the infant in his arms securely with half of the servants following him as the other half stayed to helped the head butler.

Andrew knitted his brows, he shakes his head to prevent himself from further questioning the Emperor. It was odd enough for the Emperor to kill the two wet nurses who helped the Empress gave birth to the twins and leave him with orders to take care of the other twin. But he knows his place and the Emperor's judgment are never to be questioned for it did nothing but prosperity in their Empire throughout his reign.

Years passed everyone in the palace had this unspoken knowledge of how the Emperor gave more attention towards the second prince from his clothes to servants the Emperor selected them all meticulously. The first prince was named as the crown prince on the twins sixth birthday yet by the next day the second prince was given a mask to wear from that day on. The masked covered the upper half of the second prince face, he always wears it and never removed it. From what the other servants had gossip about no one dared to question this situation as to live a peaceful life in the palace you must not dwell to deny such rules.