Chapter 25

Emperor Gemini tried so hard not to show anger on his face, keeping it unfazed and calm. He is riding behind the very same dragon who he had fought against with before dying. The Emperor's dragon, the black reptile who he hated the most.

Azure got worried for this calm demeanor his dear beloved is showing as they landed at the camp, he speaks in an ancient language that their family still uses to talk with the dragons they own for this is the only language the dragons somehow understands. He then told Zryan to stay put and wait for him as some soldiers were all amazed at the Emperor coming along with the fourth prince bringing their dragons.

Emperor Azure assist Emperor Gemini coming down from the pet he owns. Emperor Gemini let the man help him as he began to thought, the man cares to do everything little thing for Minho making him remember how he does this to his beloved dear Harriet.

They got down safely as he took his hand from the Emperor. Azure then tells him quietly. "Stay close to me."

Emperor Gemini nods.

The fourth prince followed them and stands behind one step apart from his eldest brother beside Emperor Gemini. The fourth prince gave Emperor Gemini a small smile. Emperor Gemini hesitantly smiled back in courtesy.

Emperor Azure was being informed by one of the generals with a much needed information as at the border, the battle still progress.

Everyone was too focused at the Emperor Azure and the conversation between him and the general not noticing one of the enemy is at the gathering. An unknown man pulls out his sword in a swift turn Emperor Gemini took the fourth prince sword from him and clashes it against the man. Emperor Gemini goes all out as he didn't hesitate to cut off the man's both hands. The screams in agony as he falls down the ground, Emperor Gemini's killer instincts kicking in as everyone we're astonished with his maddening unparalleled skills even Azure was in awe for he hadn't seen that mastery in swordsmanship before. The man yells out. "This is for the Aiden Empire, we will kill all of you."

Emperor Gemini furrowed his brows at the man and point the sword at his face. "The hell!, shut your trap!, imbecile my people live in prosperity why would we want war?!"

People around wasn't able to understand the language Emperor Gemini was speaking, for it is the language only true Aiden citizen would know.

The man doesn't recognize Emperor Gemini's yelling in a different language.

Emperor Gemini chuckles darkly as he clears his throat and shifted his eyes at Azure. "He's a liar your Majesty, he doesn't even understand the language taught in Aiden Empire's citizen, It is an old language taught ever since a babe a citizen must at least know the basics."

Emperor Azure raised a brow and looked at the bleeding man. "Your lies are caught, who sent you?"

"Aiden Empire-"

Emperor Gemini was livid and cut off the man's head in an instant. Emperor Azure could see in those blue eyes screams anger in its full height. Emperor Azure walk towards Emperor Gemini and place a hand on his shoulder, he gently taps it. "Calm down, I know. He pissed you off, you already killed him."

Emperor Gemini nods his head as Emperor Azure took his hand off his shoulder and slowly place that hand on Emperor Gemini's right hand that is tightly holding the sword. Emperor Gemini hesitantly let the sword go as he handed it to Emperor Azure. Emperor Azure handed it back safely to his younger brother and turn his attention back at Emperor Gemini's hand that had been smeared by a few droplets of blood. Emperor Azure uses the end of his sleeves and wipes off the disgusting blood of the unknown man who dared to harm him. He doesn't deserve to make his dearest husband Minho angry. A sigh escapes his lips as he wipes off the blood from his hands beloved. He let Minho's hand go and look into his now empty blue eyes. How could his beloved masked his emotions this quick is a mystery to him. He steps away from Minho and say. "I'll get this done soon, so that we can leave."

Emperor Gemini curtly nodded.

The Emperor turns to face the general. "Your information is a bit erroneous, the people who attacked this border aren't from Aiden Empire. They are pretentiously disguising themselves. We all witness what happened earlier."

The general kneels down. "Forgive me, your Majesty. We we're mistaken to take their words as truth."

Emperor Azure clicked his tongue. "I believe, the fourth prince's presence in the battlefield is enough assistance."

The general immediately squeak a "Yes your Majesty."

The Emperor nods his head and turns to his fourth brother. "Imperial fourth brother, you got my approval to resolve this matter quick, take Shasha with you out there, I'll wait here. Make it quick, it's getting late."

The fourth prince bows and replies. "Yes your Majesty."

Emperor Azure turns his back at the crowd as he decided to approach his own dragon, Zryan comfortably lays on the green grass and eyes at Azure then shifting his eyes at the man behind his master who he has met a once before, the dragon looks around the area. He noticed soldiers had left them now following the fourth prince. Only a few we're stationed but stands far enough to watched at the sidelines. The dragon could feel his masters heart beats differently whenever this blue eyed man is around.

"Zryan this is Minho, his my beloved. Treat him like family." His master tells him.

He responded with a roar as if to reply a 'sure.'

Emperor Gemini wasn't able to understand the language Azure was again using and so he then asked. "What did you say to him?"

"I told him to treat you as family."

"You speak differently whenever you talk to him."

"Yes, they only understood the ancient language that Drukur Empire had back then."

Emperor Gemini finds this informative. "Could you teach me then."

Emperor Azure smirks. "En er mez."

Emperor Gemini mimicked. "En er mez" He paused. "What does it mean?"

Emperor Azure looks at him softly. "It means, I love you."

Emperor Gemini sighs, this man is, hopelessly is head over heels for Minho.

Emperor Azure chuckles shyly looking away as he walk closer at Zryan and gently patted its face. "It's all right, I know. It's too fast for you but that is how I feel for you. I will wait for you. Take all the time you need." Emperor Azure smile looking at Zryan's golden irises.

Emperor Gemini take steps to stand behind the silver haired man and calmly gave him a reply. "My emotions inside are hard to understand, but I assure you not to give up for soon these emotions will soon be cleared." He says in behalf of Minho. He can feel himself light and the day given by the gods for him to use is about to end. "If I give you my heart make sure to take care of it." He adds pertaining his heart as Minho. "This heart can be clumsy and clueless at times."

Azure turns to face the blue eyed man and smiled. "I'll take care of it, trust me."

"Then don't forget to take care of my beloved children and Empire as well."

Azure nodded. 

Emperor Gemini felt himself drifting away as Minho has took control over the body. The soul of Emperor Gemini vanishes completely, leaving Minho to solely own the body. The man's blue eyes shines once again as Azure feels delighted.

Minho steps closer to Azure cupping his cheeks as he leans in and captured those lips, slowly sucking on each of it gently. Minho pulls away and say. "I'm yours, your Majesty."

Azure can't stop himself from smiling. "Husband, you don't know how happy I am right now."

Minho chuckles. "Lower your voice, you brat-"

Minho was cut off as he leans all his weight forwards to Azure. Azure brows furrowed and held him tight, soon Azure felt his hand behind Minho wet. He pulls it slowly to see blood is on his hands as an he looks at an arrow pierced, hanging on Minho's back.

Zryan roars loudly as he protectively stands his tail curling close to the two humans below him he spits fire at the any human he sees in range as fire surrounded them in this dark knight. Ashes and burnt bodies around lies down the ground.

Azure gathered Minho in his arms, carrying the man as Zryan leans down for his master to easily steps up behind his back.