Chapter 35

Azure pushes himself inside Minho even when the latter was telling him to stop. Azure just can't get enough and yet with a final forceful thrust he came hard, painting Minho's insides white.

Minho moans underneath him loudly, his eyes rolling behind his head. Minho closes his eyes momentarily taking a deep breath. "I told you to stop you stupid." Minho grumbles catching his breath.

Azure chuckles from above as he pulls out his member inside Minho. "You love it anyway."

Minho slaps Azure's chest hard, looking away in embarrassment while Azure feels proud for what he did. "You never admit you love it when I do it rough, my husband is such a tease."

"Shut up." Minho counters annoyed, yet he settled leaning on Azure's chest as they lay inside the Emperor's chambers.

Azure gently placed a kiss on Minho's forehead. "Talking about denials, I think your daughter is in denial about calling off an engagement that she clearly shows interest on my Imperial cousin." Azure smirks. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree for she has the same taste just like you on tying down untamed beast in this family."

Minho scoffs. "Ariel doesn't like Marcus, she have someone back home whom she admires."

Azure rose a brow. "Really?"

Minho nods. "Yes now enough with this gossip."

"Who?-"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Husband-"

"I'm tired, clean me up since you've make this mess. I'm going to sleep." Minho cuts him off.

Azure sighs but does as told.

Carlisle can't believe this Charles in the flesh, is sucking on his right nipple as if a starve animal while his hands kneads on both his globes.

Carlisle never felt more alive he moans out in pleasure. Carlisle pulls away to meet his gaze. "This is your punishment for making me believe you we're a female you damn prince." He spat venomously contrasting his sweet caress. He focuses his attention once again at sucking on the left nipple instead waiting for a reply from the prince who he is currently assaulting. He slaps Carlisle bottom once, echoing a loud smack.

Carlisle had a sinister smile on his face as bitting his bottom lip to suppress his moans. This is what he wanted, earlier he was just having a casual drink with the said servant of his Imperial cousin's fiancée, but things turn in a different path he had shown proof of signs of his supposedly disguise back then for Carlisle to know his lies before they begin this current situation that started when he brought the man to his chambers with an excuse of wanting to know more about his Imperial cousin, the brief talk turns into kissing due to him doing the first step until it turned to Carlisle reciprocating his kisses that resulted to Carlisle dominating above him. His long thirsty dreams we're about to be fulfilled by the man who haunted his dreams.

Carlisle acted as if a weak prince under the eyes just for this man who didn't know that he is the butterfly trap in a spiders web.

Carlisle places his hands around Charles neck when the said man move to pepper kisses on his neck, murmuring. "Mine, this is mine." He firmly claims.

Carlisle smirks when he felt Charles entered a finger slowly on his hole. He moans out. "S-stop." He lied in a stutter, wanting more.

Charles didn't listen and continues to do so adding another finger instead as his lips move to another location and nibble at Carlisle ear, giving it a few licks he then whispered. "I'll make you feel good my prince."