Chapter 19

Dylan is too excited to start his day. He plans to surprise Minho for today is his birthday. Holding on the new sword he got for the birthday celebrant. He secretly invited  himself inside Minho's chamber  only to find not only Minho is on the bed. Emperor Azure looking comfortable as he embraces Minho from behind their bare chest exposed with the blanket safely  covering their private areas. Dylan hangs his mouth open and eyes wide open. This was not what he was expecting.

Emperor Azure wakes up still not knowing  his presence. The man started to pepper kisses on Minho's shoulder blades. Minho groans, waking up in the process. He turns to claim Azure's lips for a short while before he moves on top of the man. Azure chuckles. "You plan to give me more punishment?"

Minho smirks and inserted his hard rod on Azure's puckering hole. He swiftly inserted himself fully as Azure moans. "Fuck... husband, I'm so full."

Before Minho could continue to pound at the man below him Dyaln the yells out. "Please stop!"

Azure hurriedly pulls the blanket to cover his beloveds bare body. Minho chuckles at the situation as Azure pulls their connected body parts away. Azure narrowed his eyes at Dylan. "What are you doing here?" His aura changes into a killing intent.

Dylan furrowed his brows. "I should be asking you that!" He argued. "This is his room." Dylan pointed at Minho who continues to laugh his ass off in the background. "It's his birthday that's why I snuck in and brought my gift for him but I didn't expect to witness this."

"Get out!" The Emperor yells in anger knowing he didn't know it is Minho's birthday today and he didn't even prepare a gift for him.

Dylan felt so wrong in so many levels. He yells back in return, not caring if Azure was an Emperor for the only Emperor he serves is his Emperor Gemini Vi Aiden. "You leave!, go back to your own chambers!"

Their constant yelling took the second prince attention who was stretching out his limbs in the early morning at his courtyard. He made his way towards Minho's chambers with a few knights following behind him. He gestures for them to stand and guard outside. He knocked on Minho's door in respect but the constant yelling didn't help. He walks inside and locked the door as he heard his eldest brother's voice raised. He walks in a rush to find his brother securely covering  Minho by a blanket as his eldest brother's chest is clearly on display, silver long hair freely flowing, face contorted in anger as he argues at Dylan who was holding a sword tightly. Minho was laughing hard behind his brother. Prince Rubius shakes his head and sighs. "Stop both of you just stop!" He firmly yells.

Minho stops from laughing.

The two halted from yelling at one another. "Dylan please wait outside, I'll handle this."

Dylan walks out of the room immediately still looking annoyed.

"I see you had fun, last night your Majesty." Prince Rubius stated.

The Emperor snorted. "I finished my tasked, Imperial brother. Of course I'd visit my beloved."

"Yet you have to attend the court meeting today too, you must get ready and leave now." The second prince reminded.

Emperor Azure smirks and turns to Minho. He climbs on Minho and hurriedly inserted Minho's warm rod long thick flesh in his hole. He moans in satisfaction feeling full. "I'm busy at the moment brother, if you mind, please give us privacy." He moves his hips up and down on Minho's member. Minho got confused for the situation, looking back at Rubius with furrowed brows. The second prince sighs. "I'll give you an hour, your Majesty." He paused shifting his eyes at Minho. "If he extends this for more than an hour, give him a good punch for me, your Majesty." Prince Rubius bows, Minho bows back. Prince Rubius then turns away and left the room.

Minho focused his attention back again at the horny man above him. He thrust his hips above. Azure moans. "Yes, right there."

Minho places his hands on Azure's waist. "You missed my cock so much, your Majesty?"

Azure moans. "Yes..."

"Here it is." Minho pounced hard. "Your holes sucking it so much. Being inside you feels so good." He confessed. "I like it so much, fuck I like you...., Angel."

Azure kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear. "Happy fucking birthday, now shut up and fuck me as this hole is your birthday present, husband."

Minho lost it, he completely lost it. He didn't care if Azure got out of his room not being able to walk this time. Minho pounced hard and fast. Azure moans out loud not caring anymore if someone heard outside.

Prince Rubius let out a sigh outside regreting to let his eldest brother had his fun for an hour after hearing outside from Minho's room his eldest brother is moaning wantonly and loud enough for those who we're standing outside the room.

Dylan's fisted his hands. "I can't believe this." He scoffs.

"Ah..., ah..., yes right there, ah..., husband~" The Emperor moans in the background.

Prince Rubius face flinched, annoyed for his eldest brother. "What's with the sword, Dylan?" He asks.

Dylan sighs. "It's for Minho, your Highness, it's his birthday today..., I was going to surprise him but then the Emperor was there."

Rubius patted Dylan's shoulder. "I'll get his Majesty do his tasks thoroughly today." He paused. "Tell Ryoto and Sean your off duty today. I'll take care of everything, you all have fun outside with Minho."

Dylan furrowed his brows. "How long are they going at it, anyway?"

Prince Rubius sighs. "I gave them an hour, go on now get them all ready."

Dylan hesitantly nods and gave Rubius a smile. "Thank you, your Highness."

Once Dylan left. Rubius looks  at the two knights behind him. "Tell me if an hour has passed, if his Majesty's still in there. Tell me so that I will be the one to drag him out myself, understood?"

"Yes your Highness."

After that Prince Rubius makes his way back alone to his own chambers, his servants waiting for him to assist his bathing.

Minho and Sean wears both stupid grins on their faces as Dylan and Ryoto followed the two acting as if their parents. Walking and looking around the busy streets in a fine weather was a fantastic day for Minho. They bought every type of street  food and eat it while venturing around. Although a play caught Minho's attention.  The actors we're acting passionately foretelling the young Emperor's life challenges. Some throws a few gold coins on the bucket near the stage. Sean scoffs beside Minho. "His Majesty doesn't look that pitiful when he was younger."

Minho nods. "The child was a fighter, If you ask me."

"Let's check some more food stalls than watch this drama." Dylan suggests.

Minho nods his head again, smiling brightly. "Sure."

A loud piercing scream of a woman echoes through the street. The sea of people begins to run away from something  Minho wasn't able to see for Ryoto grabs his arm and make a run dragging him. Dylan and Sean runs behind them through  the screams and shouts of fear. Dylan yells out. "Run faster!"

Minho run as fast as he could no longer looking back. Ryoto removed his hold on him, running by Minho's side. Minho felt scared when he heard a monstrous unhumane scream of some unknown beast. Minho continues to run even more faster after hearing that sound not knowing he has run farther than his friends at the moment as he thinks for his survival.