Chapter 52

"Your pregnant again?!" Jiro whispered yells.

"It was- I was drunk that night- then one thing lead to another and then I woke up in the Emperor's chambers-"

"He definitely wanted to abort the first prince last time, I don't think he will take his chances of you carrying another child that will probably get you to die. Rafa this is insane." Jiro cuts her off.

"Just guard Azure for me. He will be thrown at the borders as customarily done for royal heirs to prove their worth-"

"How could I leave you when your a three weeks old pregnant woman-"

"Jiro you promise me to protect Azure keep that at least." She cuts him off.

Jiro throws off the table in one hand across the room in anger. "Your being selfish now Rafa!" Jiro yells.

She slaps him across the face as the slap echoes in the room. The royal guards and servants comes bursting out the door to witness it.

She slowly walks closer to him and embraces him as she whispered while tears falls down her eyes. "This is the only way. Please help me Jiro."

Jiro's hand patted her back softly as he buried his face on her neck and whispered back. "I will always help you."

The eunuch found at the corner of the room prince Azure hiding with a forefinger on his lips, signaling to keep the eunuch mouth shut.

The Emperor walk side by side with Louis comfortably. "You remind me of someone young lord." He commented as they walked down the halls to reach the dining hall.

"Oh?, really?" Louis paused and asks. "Who is it your Majesty?"

"A younger brother of mine who long died."

"Prince Azule slow down!" The eunuch calls out the nine year old prince.

"I cannot!, eldest brother is coming home and I should be one of the faces to welcome him first!" The energetic youngest of the royal family exclamaimed.

All eyes were on him as he laughs not caring to everyone who witnessed his lack of etiquette for today as he runs and jumps to his eldest brother who was able to catch him at ease. His smile wider as he then says. "Welcome back!"

Azure felt satisfied with it as his rare smile pulls up and nods. "Prince Azule is still full of energy its seems like yesterday Imperial Empress mother gave birth to you and you we're crying widly when I first held you."

Azule snorted. "I am big now!"

"Yes his head is getting bigger to terrorize and do pranks at the servants such as capturing ten frogs and locking it at some random cabinets." Rubius the second prince adds.

"Hmm... is that so?" Prince Azure asks, eyeing his youngest brother.

Prince Azule scoffs. "Imperial second brother is a snitch!" He paused as he crossed his arms on his chest. "How dare you tell that to eldest brother when he just came from dealing with the barbarians?!, huh?, I haven't even told everyone that you sneak out last night to the city with Imperial fourth brother."

The rest of the royal family members along their own mothers looks at their own son's in anger.

Prince Rubius snickers. "You tag along with us too and enjoyed eating those candies."

Prince Azure sighs shaking his head. "All right such confessions for wrong doings in this day is enough. I need to rest." He places down the nine year old prince.