Chapter 29

No one was bothered to take note of Sean that much ever since they arrive in this Empire. He is one of the exceptional amongst the foreign three instructors that are close to the royal family. He is the youngest of the three foreigners. Not one really paid attention much about him or so he thought until one day the said Emperor he had served then became the Drukurian Emperor's lover but still nothing did changed that mich he grew accustomed to his new life. He does his duty faithfully just like what he does when he was a shadow knight but things took a drastic changed recently as the supposedly unconscious body of his former Emperor Gemini's body has gone missing and he was the only person who knew why. He kept his silence beyond the storm that has fallen upon this Empire in secrecy.

The unusual day that his now brother Minho had joined them to visit their workplace a strange favor was asked for him to do from the man. He was petting the horse he was going to ride off when Minho came to him.

"That horse is quite obedient to you."

Sean chuckles. "He is just a good one."

"I remembered now, why I opted to choose you."

Sean grew silent, remembering how he almost died on a battle against the man who stands before him. Sean shakes his head. For the past eight years this former Emperor not once had discussed things before does dark days which Sean felt at ease but now he suddenly brings it up at the same time this day. Sean isn't really fond of interacting his brother Minho particularly today because, for some reason there is different aura that he exudes. Sean remembered his Emperor Gemini shows off this unpredictable dangerous aura.

"You always brought that same powder still?" Minho eyed the pouch he held.

Sean nods. "This helps a lot brother Minho, it works for many things. You taught me this before well..." Sean trails off for when he was recuperating from the battle that almost cost his life. He was taken care off by the Imperial physician and by the next moment the Emperor visited him, handing a powder that does wonders for fast recovery.

The lavender honey flower in powder form is more sufficient in everything, it can act an antiseptic and can heal scars as if it weren't there. Sean was young and the Emperor back then was ruthless when it came to recruiting his own shadow knights but he personally gave young Sean the said powder due to the woman who persuaded him to do so that's why Sean looked up to the late Empress as if a goddess, she was the light in the palace.

"Can you spare some for me?" Minho asked handing Sean the silver bracelet he takes off from his wrist. The bracelet is composed with a few marbles beads yet at first glance this beads may not look as if can be used as containers.

Minho comes closer to him as to how those little containers can be filled by the powder. Sean does what he was asked right after Minho shakes the beads and smiled at Sean. "These will come in handy one of these days." He adds. "Don't say a word about this Sean, trust me. You don't want to get in trouble although I recommend you to stay away from the Drukurian Emperor's siblings."

Sean furrowed his brows but nodded his head nonetheless. It doesn't make any sense but now those words we're indeed helpful with everything that is happening.

Ryoto is out of the palace praying on one of the temples. Dylan is helping the second prince as much as he can in finding who could possibly take the unconscious body of Minho's. While Sean pretends here to isolate himself from everyone because for him this is the most easiest way acting as if a weak depressed person as the youngest to avoid the Drukurian Emperor's wrath. Recently not even one is spared for this called wrath, violence is always an option for the silver haired Emperor after the unconscious body gone missing. Heads rolling off the throne room for every wrong moved.