Chapter 22

Minho finds himself in a dark room yet torches we're lighted the corners. Minho realizes he is in Aiden Empire's throne room. The man who wears the same face like he does in this world stands up from the golden chair. "I am forever grateful for your help in changing the path my dearest  daughters life is alive and safe now."

Minho got goosebumps as the man slowly took his time walking towards him. The man's presence is so strong that Minho feels intimidated. "Um... are you the... Well.... uh ...your the real Emperor Gemini...eh?" Minho wanted to slap himself for talking pathetically at the man who looks to scary right now in his opinion.

The man gave him a kind smile. "Your forgiven in using my body for your lustful desires, between that scum. I'll take it as fair enough payment for my daughter's bright future. Although as it seems you had trouble with your situation currently about the silver haired man."

Minho furrowed his brows, raising his hand. "Hold up you know about him-, me-, I look sir- I mean Emperor I'm-"

"Mister Minho as your residing awake and using my body these passed eight years. I did saw and heard what you had seen and hear." He paused. "Worry not, I'll handle everything as for the moment the gods had given me a day to use my body back. I need to settle some unfinished business. Take the time within here to figure your emotions that you deny." Emperor Gemini patted Minho's shoulder before the man vanishes in front of him as if a ghost. Minho screams in fright.

Emperor Gemini wakes up and make his way outside not bothering to wake the younger shadow knight he recognized sleeping across the room. He makes his way outside the room, taking steps lightly to head at the courtyard, the sun peaks up indicating the early morning of dawn. The second prince noticed him. The second prince gave him a curt nod before he proceeds to spar in swordsmanship between his own knights.

Emperor Gemini was unimpressed with the current spar he watches as he goes near them. The servants gave him kind smiles and the few greets him courteously. Emperor Gemini gave a simple nod and smile mimicking what Minho used to do. For Minho was such a social butterfly to became friends with people not looking down their statuses. Emperor Gemini grew annoyed at the years earlier for Minho's antics but accepted it for it comes handy in Minho's unfortunate moments those peasants helps the misfit who possessed his body. The spar ended with the second prince winning against two knights. The  second prince gave Emperor Gemini a quizzical look. "Minho would you mind to spar with me?"

Emperor Gemini chuckles, nodding. "Sure, your Highness."

The servant handed the second prince a towel. The prince wipes off the sweat on his forehead and gives it back to the servant.

Emperor Gemini turn to the two knights earlier and acted what Minho usually do. "May I borrow your swords?"

The two knights shifted their eyes at their master. The second prince wave his hand, pertaining for them to agree. They gave the esteemed guest both their swords. Emperor Gemini gave them a smile. Before taking a hold at the swords tight in both of his hands. He gave the second prince a smirk. "I'm ready whenever you are, your Highness."

The second prince felt something was amiss by how Minho spoke in a certain way today. Although he wanted to test out the famous former skilled Emperor of Aiden through this sparring.

The second prince took out his sword and held it tightly before he charges.

Ryoto got out his room, wanting to have that talk with Minho that Minho promised. But the clashing of swords we're loud ringing his ears to follow it and go to the courtyard instead.

His eyes widen at how precise and light the Emperor he has sworn his life duels in a sword fight against the second prince who looks worn out, catching his breath as he tries to defend himself through every attack. Ryoto rushes to go near at them, Ryoto felt deep in his gut a ominous feeling.