Chapter 8

Morning came as they all get ready in one room with all the servants busily dressing them up to look presentable to attend and pay respects in the temple, praying for the late Emperor and second prince souls to be in peace.

They soon reached the temple and followed what was tasked for them to do although the three men decided to never and always keep Minho in the middle of their line to avoid another mishap.

Inside Sean's mind he had stab a thousand times already the foreign Emperor as they bow and supposedly pray in this temple. Knowing what the foreign Emperor had done last night boils his blood yet he wears now his calm face on just like his two older co worker's in disguise. Dylan was very much livid last night and wanted to assassinate the white haired man that is beside the crown prince he used to follow in the shadows and protect, good thing Ryoto talked some sense to him last night. (well the man threatened to skin him alive if does something reckless, he follows Ryoto's orders for the man in respect but also in fear though knowing the man can pretty much make the threat a reality.)

Ryoto can't believe how this barbaric Emperor became close to the gentle crown prince he used to also taken care of, the foreign Emperor shown genuine kindness for the kid. He knew it from the moment he laid eyes on them. There is a strong form of bond between them as a genuine father and some type. But Emperor Azure's hidden darkness of obsession has shown for the late Emperor shows for how he has acted last night towards the supposedly look alike carpenter. It was a good decision his Majesty didn't proceed to marry this beast of a man. Truly his Empire known for its barbaric actions has shown it a living proof to uncover for last night.

Ryoto needs a better plan to come up and get them out of here soon cause the palace is the most dangerous place for them as clear as the sun shines this day.

The ceremony ended as they all exited. Walking in silence while the two Emperor exchanged words for the foreign Emperor must leave today to return and govern his own Empire. After the short talk, finally the silver haired man left with the young Emperor.

"Finally." Sean whispered.

Dylan nods in relief also.

The young Emperor turned to them and beams a smile. "Join me for breakfast, I heard you all didn't had yet."

After responding with a chorus of 'Yes your Majesty.' Sean then whispered only for the four of them to hear as they we're the last ones following behind the Emperor's servant. "Of course we didn't get to it because you didn't also had, the servants told us to stay with you in your schedule."

Minho by now can't help but crack a smile. "Let's just let him have his fun, Sean."

Sean sighs. "This place sucks." He whispered back.

Dinning with the Emperor on a long ass table. Dev it find amusing how a group of carpenter's has managed to dine with him peacefully without ruckus and engaged with him in conversation in a street smart comebacks in every discussion he throws. The report for the four carpenter's came this morning. Not one has shown holes for him to question their origin and identity. It saddened him somehow this small part of hope in his heart that bloomed when he saw mister Minho's face and Ryo who always had his face down bowing at him. These two faces who deeply resembles for the people in his past that greatly impacted his life. He started to think perhaps god above let his Imperial father and the head of shadow knights became cousins for this cycle of life and live an average non complicated life as a reward for the previous perilous life they had lived before. "Will the four of you stay here with me if I double the amount you had before working as regular carpenter's back at your village?" The young Emperor paused, adding. "You can work as my own personal head carpenter's instead."