Chapter 37

Knowing each other's mutual emotions for one another the two doesn't want to leave each other's presence after safely returning at the compound along the dragon. Ariel persuaded Marcus to get his wound treatment checked again by the Imperial physician. Now laying at one of the Imperial guest chamber to follow the advice after the Imperial physician. Ariel enthusiastically makes conversation with Marcus, asking his experiences in battles.

Marcus held her hand while he lays down the bed answering as she sits on the chair beside his bed. The lovely pair confused the servants for their cancelation of engagement when they saw them talking outside beside one another. Surely if they saw the scene inside the room would surprise them further. Ariel is bold enough to express her emotions on doing the first move. She initiated their first kiss. Marcus let's her take control and submitting into her completely unlike how he usually strives for control in every situation. He finds it endearing to see Ariel does things in her own accord. "Dinner time is almost near. You should go dine with your father." Marcus stated suddenly after his eyes land on the clock near the bedside table.

Ariel chuckles. "We should dine together here, I'm sure he will understand with the circumstances you are in."

Marcus was about to speak again to encourage her to dine with her father than him. But Ariel leans in to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Ariel smirks when Marcus eyes widen in surprise and slowly his cheeks flushed red when she moves a little further away with a few inches.

"Ariel you can't just kiss me like-"

Ariel cuts him off by another kiss on the lips. She chuckles as Marcus makes a stern face.

"Ariel you can't do that what if somebody walks in and think of me taking advantage of you-"

Ariel kisses him again as she climbs on the bed slowly as the kiss slowly turns heated. Ariel comfortably sits on his tone muscle abdomen as her hands wrapped themselves around his neck. Marcus hands securely held Ariel's waist as she responds to his kisses. Marcus slowly takes charge of the kiss by sucking on her lower lip. She moans as she felt Marcus hands slowly moving under her dress. Marcus hands gently caressed her legs moving dangerously close to her undergarment. His fingers slowly rubbing through the undergarment at the area on her clit. She moans again into the kiss. She pulls away and looks at Marcus. Marcus green eyes we're focused only on her. Marcus then says. "Do you feel good?"

She bit her lip, nodding. "Yes."

Marcus smirks handsomely. "That's good, how about now?"

She rolls her eyes behind the back of her head as his rubbing finger moves faster down her.
She heard Marcus darkly chuckles below her. She opens her eyes again and bury her face on Marcus neck as her hands tightly holding his shoulders. She tries to suppress her moans by keeping her mouth close, but again the pleasure is too much. She moans without a care when Marcus fingers moves more too intense for her.

Marcus whispered words into her ear. "My Ariel's is so beautiful, so beautiful."

Ariel soon feels reaching her peak. She felt her undergarments wet. Marcus hands held her waist. She catches her breath, opening her eyes Marcus takes off his inner robes and moves on top of her. His hands slid below her skirt to removed her undergarment and placed it right beside his side of the bed. His eyes sharp as Ariel was to surprise to react when he move his head down inside her skirt he slowly lifts it up for her to see her unclothed self below. Marcus has his hands on the either side of her legs, he sets it apart and like a starve animal he pushes his face on her sex. Ariel felt emotions like never before. Heart beating loud, She watches how Marcus attentively pleases her, He places her legs on top of his shoulders. She placed her hands on her mouth to suppress from moaning out loud as she felt Marcus tongue licks her below.
Marcus occasionally sucks on her clit as he licks every side of her below. His warm tongue also touches the somewhat aching part of her below. Her legs soon shakes as she reaches her peak hard. Marcus licks her discharge clean as if it was his last meal. He slowly pulls away and picks up her undergarment, dressing it back on her. She lazily watches his every move as she catches her breath. Marcus gave her a tender smile. "Such an exquisite dinner it is, my Ariel."