Chapter 7

Sun was about to set the quartet group known as villagers carpenter's we're rushed to enter the palace with the unknown man leading them.

They reached the receiving area for honored guest in the palace that the quartet knew and memorized it even with eyes closed. A few furnitures added in the room to changed it a little but still for them it looked the same. The man told them to patiently wait for the Emperor will see to them. Tea was served for them as they waited.

Sean out of the four and the youngest look too tense for coming back in this place. Ryo place a hand on the youngest shadow guard once. "Calm down, don't be stress even Minho is not bothered by this, we should follow his lead like we always do."

Sean nods his head slowly as he breathes in and out to relax himself. They left the palace in secrecy as the other shadow knights we're given tasked to keep this place running and swore their undying loyalty for the crown prince as the Emperor decided this new path not one judge this plan that will be buried forever by the shadow knights. After the faithful day they embedded in their minds that the Emperor died and his second child not looking back and die with that mindset.

Sean knew his fellow shadow knights will never rat them out even if they will meet again due to this unfortunate situation but he can't help but feel scared for him living as an average citizen, a normal carpenter in a normal village made him felt at peace for the first time in his chaotic life that was once back them.

Ryo look over his shoulder to see Minho and Dylan sitting comfortably beside each other.
"Come on, let's sit with those two." Sean followed Ryo and seated beside Dylan as Ryo sit last on this huge couch.

Minho didn't drink any tea unlike Dylan who looks satisfied drinking the served tea on the table.

Dylan spoke for the first time in their journey all the way here. "I hope you got a very good plan on hand brother Minho for us to come here."

Minho turned to beam a smile at the younger. "Does Dylan doubt me?"

Dylan shakes his head. "I'm curious how thing's plays out besides today is the death day of Emperor Gemini Vi Aiden and second prince Ariel Apollo Aiden such eventful day that fate brought us back here."

Minho nods. "Indeed."

The double large doors opens as it was announced they are in the presence of Emperor Azure Kolkhis Vritra El Drukur of Drukur Empire and Emperor Aadidev Apollo Aiden of Aiden Empire.

The four men on their knees kneeling down with their heads bow down.

"Please raise my dear citizens." The young Emperor's voice calmly tells them and they followed to do so they straighten their backs with their head still bow down.

"The man who lead you here is working for Emperor Azure, he told me your all carpenter's who owned the tool shop back at the village, yes?" The young Emperor questioned.

The four of them answered in chorus 'yes your Majesty'. The Emperor nods and curtly smiled. "Now please step forward, who is the sculpture for the figure the man has ordered?"

All of them held their breath as Minho took one step forward in silence.

"Raise your head and let me see your face, clearly mister." The Emperor further instructed.

Dev can't help but feel loneliness. This man's face greatly resembles his Imperial father except for owning a shoulder length inked hair as half of top of it is braided. The blue deep eyes looking back at him without recognition making his heart break. Maybe this was it, to prove in this world someone might be born to have the same face as yours but leading a different life.