Chapter 10

"Where is he?" A sharp dagger is pointed on Emperor Azure's neck.

The silver haired man laughs finding it amusing. "I knew you aren't just an ordinary carpenter, care to unravel your secret with me?"

Inside the enormous tent with provided for the Emperor as he decided to rest near the border than traveling back to his castle at the afternoon. He was sleeping peacefully when this handsome man snuck in carefully inside his tent without alarming any of his fierce soldiers that an intruder has entered. "I'm not here to play games, give him back or I'll cut your throat right now." He whispered in conviction their eyes meeting.

Emperor Azure smirks. "You care so much for your people. I like that about you but why'd you staged such death, Emperor Gemini?" His voice smooth yet anger is in them. "What made you do it?, tell me who was the bastard that made you do such sacrifice?"

Those blue eyes filled with confusion.

"I spout some nonsense, your fellow carpenter give it away by his reaction. There's no point of lying your not who you are." Emperor Azure answered knowing him so well.

Minho was about to press further the dagger and threaten the Emperor underneath him. But then he felt his limbs grew weak while a wide smile was plastered on the silver haired Emperor is on display. The dagger on his hand was taken and thrown down the ground as he fall on top of Azure. Azure tightly covers back his ring that contains a sharp tiny needle. Minho's eyes narrowed at the ring, he couldn't believe this happened to him again.

"Don't worry my dear Emperor, no one will ever threatened or harm you in any way just stay with me, hmm?" He tells him calmly as if Minho was a child.

Azure places Minho down the mattress. He slowly disrobe the man who couldn't even move his limbs yet his facial expression shows fear at Azure's current actions of taking a hold of his flesh. The meat rod is being caressed by the most fearsome man and head of Drukur Empire.

Azure smirks looking at the blue eyes covered in fright. "My Emperor such fantastic size you have, I'm sure your late wife throughly enjoyed this to gave you twins." Azure's hand moves in a painfully slow fashion on touching the meat of flesh. "Lucky bitch she is to have this yes?, good thing she died or else I would've killed her." Azure chuckles.

Minho finds it difficult to even speak as he could only make a weak sound of grunting and making faces of displeasure for the indecent touches. "Let go of it, just enjoy this your Majesty." Azure whispered in Minho's ear as he nibble it.

Minho somehow couldn't fight the feelings of pleasure Azure's hand is providing. His weak low throaty moan soon was heard that brought a smile on Azure's lips. "Yes your Majesty, enjoy it." Azure stops abruptly to slightly move down his pants and slips out his own meat rod and embraces Minho closer with their rod meats close to one another he simultaneously holds it together with his own two hands in a frantic state as he swallowed Minho's moans by a kiss. Both of them soon reached their peaks, their essence left their flesh, soiling Azure's thin robes for sleep while Minho's chest is covered by it.

Every part of his body felt warm. Minho panted as if he had run a marathon.
Azure could only laugh. "I'll clean that up your Majesty." Azure started to lick every bit of the whitish discharge that his and Minho combined on Minho's chest. Minho felt himself getting hard once again as Azure finishes cleaning his chest. Azure laughs as he looks down Minho's bare self. The rod of flesh is standing tall and big. "I'll take care of it your Majesty, worry not."

Minho shakes his head slowly.

Azure pouts. "Your Majesty, don't be shy. We've done so much already."

Minho shakes his head again, showing refusal.

Azure simply smiled and started to lick it instead, not taking no for an answer. Minho closed his eyes as he shakes his head still showing rejection yet Minho proceeded to lick the rod of meat as if it was his last meal.

Suddenly Minho felt Azure stopped.

Azure has his eyes closed his head in between Minho's legs. Ryoto stands behind him holding a piece of wood. Ryoto immediately moves Azure's body away from Minho. He started to dress Minho back. He took Minho in his arms and placed him on his shoulder as if carrying a sack of potatoes. He got them out of the tent. Minho saw all of the soldiers on the ground unconscious.

As they walk passed them in a hurry Minho noticed almost every path they passed, soldiers are on the ground unconscious. He then thought. 'How could these fools taken such brilliant Shadow knight head, Ryoto?'

Soon they reached the forest and crossed the border. He saw his daughter, Charles, Dylan and Sean riding their own horses as another horse besides Sean is empty. Sean got off his horse as Ryoto climb on the vacant one. Sean held his weak body and pushed him back again in Ryoto tying him by a cloth to not slipped while ridding. As soon as Sean got back on his horse. The group started to ride off in full speed not looking back as Minho felt his heavy eyelids soon close. He's off to dreamland.

A few moments later Emperor Azure woke up in frantic his eyes a blaze. He covers himself and wears another layer of robe before going out of his tent where his soldiers we're all alert and tries to put off a fire on the generals tent. His furious look screams nothing but danger. All of the soldiers kneels down instead of panicking because of the fire. "Pathetic fools." He seethe. He snaps his hands and an eunuch stood up from the crowd. Bowing at Azure in respect.

"Prepare my thing's, I will be traveling back at the palace. Nothing here is worth to see." He spat.