Chapter 27

"I thought grandma is a powerful woman in this Empire why can't she refuse hosting that foreign woman." Ariel huffs not approving the woman that her grandmother had accepted. A woman who came from the same Empire where her father is unable to leave. The woman is a distant relative of the Drukur Empire's Emperor. She wanted to explore the Aiden Empire's western area that is famous for it's tropical destinations especially this time for summer weather is currently here.

Charles didn't agree with his lady's opinion as he looks down the window, he could see the red haired woman uses her hand to fan out air on her face as her servants followed behind her. Her smooth white porcelain complexion is not compatible with the western area's weather. Her green eyes flutters looking around the mansions garden. The tall elegant woman turns to help her servant who accidentally tripped. "My lady the esteemed guest seems decent if you asked me."

Ariel rushed to look out the window that made Charles contradict her opinion. There she saw the woman helped up a mere servant. She narrowed her eyes. "Perhaps but make no mistake Charles, The rumors about their barbaric nature is not just rumors."

Charles shrugs. "She's quite a beauty."

Ariel slaps Charles arm. "Just because she's beautiful your losing your mind."

Charles chuckles. "It's rare to find such beautiful woman who can behave like a proper lady unlike someone I know."

Ariel narrowed her eyes at Charles who gave her a smile trying to get out of the situation.

Ariel shifted her eyes back at the woman below. "She is indeed beautiful but she's twenty six and your like twenty Charles." She chuckles. "I'm sure your not her taste, your age is too far apart and I heard women in their Empire do like strong and man that are masculine which you don't fit the category you look like a puppy."

Charles scoffs. "How sure are you my lady?" Charles then adds. "I'm handsome enough to woo her."

Ariel laughs even harder. "I'm sure your mother would say that Charles."

The servant who had tripped is one of Carlisle's long time serving servant Janette, she can be considered as a friend or a close family. She then whispered. "Your Highness, don't move around so much your fake chest might fall off."

Carlisle sighs. "I'll make sure once we've successfully get things done here. I'll make my brother's wear this ridiculous outfit too."

Janette is in charged of this transformation as she must always be by Carlisle side to make sure this disguise will surely be executed, the Emperor himself left Janette a few encouraging words for her to do this dutifully also. "You look marvelous your Highness even now that your a woman." She adds boosting her masters ego.

Carlisle smirks. "Of course." He flips his long red hair gently not knowing his small actions has pierced Charles heart from the window above.

Ariel looks at Charles questioningly. Charles looks at the woman below dreamily.  Ariel snaps her fingers at Charles face. "Wake up!"

Charles beam Ariel a smile. "I swear, I'll marry that woman!"

Ariel slaps the back of his head as he yelps outin pain. "You are crazy she's a noble,  how are you going to do that as much as I'd like to support you to chase your dreams, you got to wake up my friend."

Charles grumbles. "What a great friend you are, my lady."

Minho slowly flutters his eyes open after making sure he is truly alone inside the chambers. He remembered clearly and promised Emperor Gemini to follow his instructions to make sure this time Dev will safely lived his life, saving him from the future of dying. That's why even it pains Minho's dearest Azure he must cooperatively do his part for through this he and Azure can have a very much happy ending, which Emperor Gemini told him. He had long been cured from the poison. He does drink some concoction secretly to staged this situation he has and all those supposedly medicines that the royal physician made him drink by droplets were spit out to a nearby fireplace inside the room. Minho can hear footsteps coming he hides by the wide veranda. Climbing down as he held on the side from the height of it he'd surely die if he'd fall. He could hear shouting and worried voices inside for his sudden disappearance. The familiar voice of the eunuch steps outside the veranda with a few steps looking out along with the knights.

The eunuch worriedly stated. "We must inform his Majesty all at once." Rush steps followed as the doors completely shut. Minho breathes in relief, climbing back again and opted to get some useful cloth to cover his face. He opens up the door to find two knights staring back at him, charging to subdue him. Thinking he is the evil intruder who had taken the unconscious body of their Emperor's beloved. Minho does what he does best using a few moves to knock the two unconscious. He drags both of their bodies inside the Emperor's chambers as he began to undress one of them taking his clothes as a disguise. He throws his previous clothing at the lit up fire place to remove evidence. "I'm sorry Azure but I gotta do this for us." He mumbled. He then took one of the knights sword and leaves the place as fast as he could without looking back.

Ryoto on the other hand proceeded to take an another route for his plan on leaving the palace, he made such excuse of wanting to pray on one of Aiden Empire's temples for the Minho's soon recuperation. The second prince wasn't against practicing one's faith but in return of letting him leave he must sworn to never let the current Aiden Empire's young Emperor of the situation because of some repercussions. Ryoto understood it and had given his word for the matter. Thus today he had crossed the border at the eastern side without difficulty.

Just as the court meeting for today has finished the eunuch runs in as he immediately got down in his knees. Emperor Azure got a bad feeling of what's to come out of the eunuch mouth.

Emperor Azure waves his hands off, for the ministers to leave the room before the eunuch breaks the news on him. The doors soon closed as Azure stated. "Speak."

"Your Majesty, Mister Michael's body has been gone in your chambers, we've looked everywhere around the palace and we haven't got still found it, forgive me your Majesty!" The eunuch cried.

"Enough, I had enough of those bastards!" The Emperor yells out. "Get Zryan ready now, before I change my mind and get your head chop off." He ordered the eunuch.

Minho was lucky enough to go out of the palace, He made a run for it right after as he reach the market place. He prays to the gods above and forgive him as he tried to steal some unknown nobles purse. He had luckily got away with it. He then walks in on  one of the cheapest clothing store to buy clothes to change into. He then moves to another store and bought a horse to ride on his far travel. He hastily reach the doorway at the capital and pretended to follow a group of tourist acting out as he is one of them. He got out of the walls and drove his horse further away out of the road. He opted to venture in the woods.  He could hear the loud roar of a dragon, spitting profanities under his breath. He saw the familiar plant and started to rub it on his clothes and to the horse as well. This plant is used to masked ones odor. Having tea with the pregnant first princess definitely is knowledgeable.

"Please work." He whispered. The roar of the dragon fades away. Minho then took a few more leaves placing it inside his pockets. Before he rode the horse in full speed to reach the eastern borders.