Chapter 15

Once they got back inside the royal chambers that Azure stays for royal guest. The Imperial doctor was sent by the Aiden Empire's Emperor to give aid at the heroic warrior that saved the dear friend of the young Emperor. The Imperial physician gave the silent knight instructions on treating his wound further after he had covered it with medicine paste and a bandage. The Imperial physician saw this knight as someone who had impressed their young Emperor for seeing the cloth that was previously used as a bandage was the young Emperor's clothing to help this hero.

As soon as the Imperial physician left Azure locked the doors and took a sit beside Minho on the enormous couch. "Your son is getting bolder on showing his fangs at me." Irritation on his voice is evident.

"Be more mature, you know why he did what he had done." Minho counters justifying his son's reasonable action. He took off his mask.

Azure scoffs. "You adore your son, too much."

"How could I not?, it's the least I could do." Minho replies.

Azure placed his hand on Minho's, intertwining it together. "You got hurt, that is not all right to me, at all."

Minho sighs, he took his hand away from Azure's. "Enough, he is my son." Minho stated firmly. "You dare to lay even at the end of his nails or hair, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Azure chuckles, waving off the dark aura Minho is showing off as his blue eyes turns a shade darker in anger. "All right, I won't."

Azure's hands lightly caressed Minho's lap, slowly moving his hands slip inside Minho's pants. Seeing Minho didn't protest and let him continue. Azure's hand stroke the stiffening rod meat now growing larger. Azure moves closer to Minho and gives him gentle kisses. He pushes Minho to sit more comfortably on the couch. He took his hand out of Minho's pants and sit on top of Minho's lap. His back resting on Minho's chest, under his clothe ass, he could feel the hard long rod meat of Minho's. He slowly moves his hips down. Minho moans behind and held Azure's hip closer by his right hand. Azure smirks. "You feeling good now?"

Minho moans. "Yes."

Azure chuckles as he continues to create friction between them with their clothing still on. Azure moans in between as he felt Minho's hold tighten. Minho's face now buried in Azure's neck. Azure could hear every moan and pant clearly. "Faster, baby." Minho panted.

Azure did as told. Soon he heard Minho's throaty moan. "That was really good." Minho panted after coming down his high. Minho realizes how from such act this body felt way too much better. Minho gulps looking anywhere else in the room than Azure's eyes for he finds himself ashamed, before he had swore his a straight man and yet his doing this sinful acts with a man. He then again promised himself to avoid another of this quenching act to take it's course. "You should rest, it's getting late." Minho dismissed. He took the mask by the near table which he had placed earlier. He moves away from Azure and stand to walk towards the door but before he could hold the door handle rushed steps reasonated the room and Azure's hand settled on his waist. Embracing him from behind.

"I won't hurt your son, I swear... don't... be like this.. I-I... f-forgive me." Azure pleads.

Minho held the mask on his left hand tighter. Minho again get surprised for hearing this man pleading for him. How could a monarch ever do this yet from the previous owner of this body he resides. Emperor Gemini has his own moments of lowering his prideful self to the only woman he could ever love, the late Empress, the twins mother. Azure's embraces him tighter for his silence proceed. Minho felt couldn't explain what he is feeling. He removes Azure's arms on his waist and turn to face the man who looked anxious. Their eyes meeting again tonight. Azure couldn't read this man, he never could and that scares him how this man can easily think nothing of him which he on the other hand couldn't have a day without him in his mind.