Chapter 42

Azure walks inside Minho's bed chamber. Minho is already wearing his sleep wear holding a book, reading while he is sitting on the bed. His back leaning at the head board.

Azure took the book and throws it across the room with a smile on his lips. Minho stared at him unimpressed. "What do you want?"

Azure pouts, acting all cute at his bad mood lover. "I already work things out with my Imperial uncle worry not. He won't go near Ariel." Azure tells the man as he took a sit on Minho's lap.

Azure slowly place his hands at the back of Minho's neck as he slowly rubs his bottom down Minho's member. "Let me take your worries away, Minho?"

Minho was about to reject him yet he leans in and kiss his lips. Minho sighs. He couldn't say no to the man on top of him as if spell bound. Azure has his heart to play with and it won't be changing anytime soon. Azure pulls away to give a few kisses on his neck as he continues to speak. "You look more appetizing to me whenever you got that annoyed look, husband."

Minho felt himself getting hard for the incessant moving below cause by Azure who now has a smirk on his face. "Your not mad anymore?"

Minho nodded slowly as he moans out. "Angel... hmm~, I want to put it in?..., ah~"

Azure then whispered in Minho's ear. "Anything for you."

Minho felt somehow thrilled for it has been a long time that he was at the receiving end. Letting his man savor him thoroughly. The silver haired Emperor in a rush takes off his clothes as he helped Minho did the same. Azure took the initiative to go on top of Minho and even encourage to let Minho slowly insert himself into him without any preparations. Azure's drunken look answered him saying he wanted more. Azure bounces on top of Minho. Minho thrust above in a fast phase chasing his own high. Azure rolls his eyes wanting the pleasure Minho was giving him.

Azure placed his hands on Minho's hard rock abs as Minho held his hips tightly keeping it in place as he continues his assault.

Azure moans. "Minho ah~"

Minho smirks. "Tell them your Majesty, Tell them who you belong too, hmm?"

"Minho ngh~, ah~, I'm your's Minho~" Azure moans in pleasure.

Minho thrusts his hips more faster this time as a smile is on his face. "Very good your Majesty."

Azure buries his face on Minho's neck as he moans. "I'm yours Minho~"

Minho laughs as he reaches his peak painting Azure's insides as Azure also releases his seeds between both their stomachs. They panted heavily catching their breath. Azure slowly pulls away from Minho and laid beside him. "I'll be yours now and forever." Azure whispered when their eyes meet.

Minho smiled at him gently. "As do I, Angel."

Azure smirks as he climbs on Minho his rear facing the others face as he started to place Minho's manhood inside his mouth. A sigh of relief escapes Minho's lips as he decided to return the favor by using his tongue and licks Azure's hole thoroughly. Azure moans in return while sucking Minho's hardening manhood. Azure softly caressed the balls of his beloved below. Minho moans out as he stops from licking Azure's twitching hole. Azure smirks as he rubs his manhood below Minho's chest slowly. Minho lost in lust as he held the sheets while Azure continues to suck him off. Minho's eyes turned white as moans wantonly Azure's name.

Azure determinedly fasten his phase for the man to reach his peak soon.

Draco couldn't sleep from that horrible thing he saw. That woman now has secured the top spot on his hate list. He decided to go to the familiar garden where his elder brother and he used to play when they we're younger. He dismissed his servant and knights to accompany him. Holding up a lantern as he walks alone while every royal guard stationed on each place he passed gave him a bow. He reached his destination and took a sit on the grass. "Elder brother I'm tired guiding your children's children damn this descendants of yours. They just keep on running into trouble these days." He sighs, he looks above to the stars.