Chapter 28

Carlisle had planned his walk in a corridors late at night and go out to look around back again at the gardens. To check further for the cure. Accidentally he bumps into the young man who he had meet to be one of butler's introduced earlier. "I apologize, kind sir." Carlisle squeaks out his fake feminine voice luckily he had taken a sip of the drug to change his voice into a female before leaving his bedroom, all thanks to Janette.

Charles bows his head and stood right back again. "No worries your ladyship." He paused. "It's late, why are you still awake, your-"

"Just Leslie, enough with the formalities. I had trouble sleeping but this garden is nice so I decided to stay here for a bit." Carlisle stated in one go as his heart beats faster afraid to be find out.

Charles chuckles nodding his head. "All right Leslie."

"Why are you here too?" Carlisle asked back.

Charles gave him a smile as he started to walk ahead. Carlisle followed him until they reach deeper in the garden, a bench was nearby and Charles gestures for him to sit into. He took a sit on it and moves to provide space for Charles. Charles took a sit beside her. "I'm well versed in poisons, the head of this household took me in and hone my abilities so, the least I could do is study further."

Carlisle smirks he had just found the right person and as a man himself, a little trick should do it for this young man to give in to him.

The supposedly woman beside Charles suddenly turns to him and climbs on top of his lap, he was so confused and his heart beats rapidly beating as he lost all his senses looking back at those green eyes. The woman above him smirks and leans in closer to whisper on his ear. "Is there any lavender honey flower in here sir?" She slurs as she draws out her tongue and lick Charles reddening ear.

Charles was hypnotized and yes he surrenders into this noble woman right here and now. "Y-Yes Leslie, I'll get it for you if you want too."

The woman grinds down her ass on his stiffening rod under clothes. She chuckles pulling her face away and stared at Charles flushed face. "Take me there sir." She giggles.

Charles places his hands on her as Carlisle found himself getting carried like he weights nothing which surprised him. Charles picks up the lamp as their source of light. Carlisle stops his hips from moving holding on tight at the younger. They soon reach the corner as Charles gently said. "We're here." Carlisle got down and turns to find the flowers were all blooming in good condition. He turns to Charles. "They're my favorite." He lied.

Charles cheeks flushed redder as he stand beside the woman and say. "Leslie, I like you." He confessed.

Carlisle eyes widen. 'Such a shameless young man mistaking lust for liking someone.' Carlisle mentally scoffs. Carlisle again puts up an act and gave Charles his sweet smile. "I'm sleepy." Carlisle faked a yawn.

Charles panicked, it is evident on his face.

Carlisle was about to laugh at the man but held himself back. The young man nodded his head defeatedly and accompanied her out of the garden. They walk side by side and as soon as she reaches her bedroom door. Charles gave her a curt bow before turning his back again. Carlisle shrugs and went inside in a hurry to inform Janette who was sleeping at the couch.

Charles wakes up late yet his bedroom door slams open. Knowing it all too well who the intruder is, he didn't bother to speak out and curl further under the covers. "Charles wake up!" His master is pestering his much needed sleep. "Wake up or else you won't even had a chance to say goodbye to the woman you want to marry."

He got up on his bed and turns to look at Ariel. She sighs. "Sorry to inform you but grandma told me that woman's close cousin is said to be ill that's why she must leave today."

"No-"

Charles cut himself off as they hear a whining horse and the sound of a carriage. Charles got out of his bed in a speed of light as he makes a run for it.

Carlisle is too happy to find the cure this soon and easy. He took about five flowers and hand it to Janette who placed it in a sealed cool box to be preserved in cold environment. Their carriage started to move, Carlisle knew by the end of the day they'll reach the eastern border and from there hell change into his real clothes and take the cure with him riding on a horse to make his way faster to reach the palace. But then their carriage pull into a stop as they haven't reach out of this residence gate. He was about to throw a complain when his carriage door opens revealing a panting mess of a man last night.

Carlisle sighs and puts up an act as Janette worriedly looks at him, sitting across.

"Sir what is it?" Carlisle ask in his soft tone.

"Your leaving too soon, I-I..-"

"I must leave." Carlisle snaps.

Charles hang his head down and bows. "I'm sorry."

Janette took a hold at the door and closes it as she tell the coach man to ride off. Janette looks out the window and felt sad for the young man's beaten form standing still as their carriage drove off the residence away. Janette looks at her prince and asked. "Is he the one who told you where the cure can be found, your Highness?"

Carlisle nods.

"You shouldn't be that hard on him, your Highness. He seems like a good-"

"Janette if I continue to be kind to him, he'd misunderstood me and we got a deadline to catch. I'd rather not let my own brother down." Carlisle cuts her off.

Janette bows. "Of course your Highness." Janette agrees but her heart feels sad for the young man who her prince had dumped. She silently prayed the lad will find his better half soon.