Chapter 44

[Author's note: Thank you for reading my story and for all the votes that this book has gathered! Also please check out my new book titled Yin !]

A week has passed after the incident. Azure was full of concerned and acts as if a worried mother towards the lady. As if he is his own child. Many thought of it as sweet yet afraid for how such foreign woman holds power in this kingdom yet inside the palace no one dares to spill such words. The week passed peacefully no fights, no schemes, just doing their own task and moved on. Yet little Hanzu keeps up with all the secret observation and reports that his brother has told him for the passed years he was not with him. After eating a savory sweet cake in his child form Hanzu then speaks up as he with his brother in the room. Draco was busy painting a flower as the words left from his elder brother's mouth shocked him.

"I think the little lady must die."

Draco clears his throat and raised a brow. He places the brush down and looked at his brother. "Are you serious?"

Hanzu nods his head. "She's trouble as far as I can see."

Emperor Azure again captures Minho's lips. He pulls away from the kiss as he again licks the man's lips. Early morning their bodies intertwined with heat and yet he just couldn't get enough. Minho catches his breath as Azure pulls out his manhood away from his rear as it spills some of his essence away on the sheets. Azure sighs in relief as he nibbles on Minho's ear and whispered. "Ah my love, I can't get enough of you."

Minho pushes the man away and replies. "You need to attend court meetings. Get ready, I'll be staying here today. I don't think. I could walk for what you did earlier."

Azure chuckles. "You we're teasing me too much, it was your fault."

Minho smirks as he decided to crawl on the man and peppers kisses down his balls. "I love it when you go rough. I love it when you got nothing in your mind but please me, your Majesty."

"Ah~" Azure sighs in content as Minho started to suck his manhood. His knuckles turns white grasping the sheets. Minho stops sucking his manhood and licks his rear instead. As Azure continues to moan out loud. Minho hovers above Azure and whispered. "I miss being inside you. Spread your legs your Majesty."

Azure nods as Minho touches his chest as if he was a woman. Minho slowly moves in and out of him. Minho caressed his chest again and started licking his nipples and soon sucks on the right chest area simultaneously gaining a steady phase of thrusting. Azure found this new feeling an addiction as he helplessly bounces on the sheets. His legs wrapped around Minho's. His mouth was agape as he only could moan out. "Ah~ yes~ nghh~ uhh~ yes~."

Minho stops from sucking his nipple and licks his neck as he then whispered. "Such a whore you are your Angel, so greedy for my cock."

Azure nods. "Only I can have this cock."

Minho chuckles. "Of course, now ride it." Minho stops his movements as Azure immediately hovers over Minho and rides on top of him.

Minho laughs as he fondle and squeeze on Azure's backside while thrusting. Azure arch his back and moans. "Minho~"

"Go on have your fill, your Majesty." Minho whispered.

Azure's mind goes blank and thought of nothing but pleasure. He was bouncing above Minho who was thrusting below the bed creaks as Azure has a crazed smile on his face. Soon they both reach their highs as Azure spill his essence on both his and Minho's stomach. He lays beside Minho who pulls his manhood out from his hole leaking out Minho's seed who now peppers kisses on his face. "Was that enough now?"