Chapter 47

Louis wasn't able to fall asleep for his concern thoughts about his mother even though she now manages to do her duties. It still bothered him that she is not recalling any memories of the past.

He got out of his room as he walk on the halls. He felt awkward to hear moans coming out from his mother and father's bedroom. The servants that we're in service of them as he was a baby does tease him the recent days of him having a little brother or sister soon. Now he understands why. A sigh escapes his lips before he decided to knock on his parents door. Purposely interrupting them.

The duke got annoyed for whoever was knocking is interrupting him. He decided to ignore it as he continues to thrust until finally he reaches his peak as he and Minho moans out.

Raven pulls out and took his sleeping robes to cover his naked body as he place a soft kiss on Minho's forehead and say. "I'll clean you up, wait here. I need to answer the door first."

Minho nods as she replies. "Hurry I'm sleepy Raven."

The duke reaches the door and open it ready to give whoever it was his wrath but then his son was unexpectedly is still awake. "Son- your awake?"

"Father may I enter?"

The duke was about to say no but then Minho interrupted.

"Louis come in."

Raven turns to see his wife standing wearing her sleeping robes a few steps away from him.

Louis steps in as the duke sighs and locks the door. Louis then gestures for the duke to sit with him near the couch. The duke took his wife's hand and followed their son. The duke and duchess sits beside one another as Louis sits on the other side.

"Father and mother are planning to conceive another child, is it?" Louis inquires going straight to the point.

Raven looks down his lap as his cheeks turns red. Minho chuckles and was the one to answer. "We don't know yet but if it happens then wouldn't you be happy?"

"Father and mother's happiness is my happiness also but having a child now is not a good time given with the circumstances our Empire is facing." Louis sighs. "I do not know if you heard but the Emperor is planning to take down the Merra Kingdom."

Minho's brow furrowed. "Why would his Majesty do it?"

"Because from the information he had gathered they opposed the union of his sister and the Drukurian general who is one of the Drukurian Emperor's relative. To show his approval for the union. His Majesty must execute the plan." Louis paused and glance at his mother. "If mother is pregnant father will get distracted with the current situation. Father has also a responsibility to serve his Majesty-"

"He will not be distracted son, your father is always focused on things that matter." Minho assured him.

Louis sighs and nodded at her words before he then excuses himself bidding them a good night. As door is now closed. Raven took some cloth and placed water on a basin before taking a sit beside his wife.  Minho takes off his robes as he let Raven wipes her body clean. Raven gently then asks. "Why do you always know what to say in times like that?"

Minho chuckles. "How could I not?" She paused. "I could get you to do things in my favor too, right?"

Raven smirks nodding. "Of course you do my wife."

Draco grew impatient and sighs. "Dealing with the duchess proposal is so burdensome."

Hanzu laughs. "She is right about it anyway. At least we now, got to trace who her real father is."