Chapter 26

Minho has not open his eyes for two days now. He lays down breathing inside the Emperor's bedroom only the Imperial physician is allowed to walk in and check Minho's condition with the Emperor's loyal eunuch to oversee the treatment. Inside the palace the Emperor is not present all day trying hard to find cure for Minho as he goes on unendless meetings with his ministers along his brother's to find of who was the potential bastard to try to break the alliance between Aiden and Drukur Empire only returning at night to sleep beside the unmoving figure of Minho. Pleading for Minho to open his eyes.

Ryoto, Dylan and Sean we're once allowed to visit on the first day only but was prohibited by the next due to strict rules of protocols which some of the ministers didn’t trust the foreigners.

Ryoto felt that this was the situation Minho was strangely pointing for him to move on that favor. He's confused how his Emperor is able to foresee this future. He kept it all to himself and started to plan his escape in the palace to do the favors his Emperor told him beforehand.

Third night Azure walks in with Minho still eyes closed barely breathing. Azure gently lays beside Minho and held his hand. "Why is it when I had you, either you run away because of some unspeakable problem you have or this time some bastard is trying to take you away from me." Azure sighs. "Your such a chase my dear."

Azure looks at Minho's face, memorizing every curve of it, hoping he see those blue eyes again. He let Minho's hands go as he caressed his face gently. "Stop my suffering and open those eyes, my dearest." Azure pleads, his voice cracking at the last word.

Minho's brows furrowed his eyelids slightly moving.

Azure was taken aback for finally Minho somehow had move unlike the passed days he lays here like a statue.

"Can you hear me?, my dearest please come back." Tears fell from Azure's eyes as he cups in both hands Minho's face. Minho suddenly stops his movements and went into his previous stated as blood draws out from his ears and nose. Azure yells out for a physician cradling in his arms the unmoving body. He held on to Minho tighter crying out. "Don't leave me!"

The servants hearts we're breaking, looking away from their Emperor's state of weakness. His loyal eunuch couldn't take it to see his Emperor break, he looks away wiping a small tear from the corner of his eyes as he ordered one of the other servants to get the Imperial physician immediately.

He decided to sent a letter for the princes to be informed at this matter and at least gave their Emperor words of strength to gather himself and avoiding his heart from further breaking.

Soon enough all of the Emperor's were gathered outside the Emperor's chamber meanwhile the Imperial physician is treating Minho and informs the Emperor of Minho's current situation.

"This man's life is short your Majesty, I'd say a week is his limit. If bleeding persist to happen." The old man admitted.

Azure eyes widen as he yells out for the Imperial physician to leave his room immediately.

The old man gathered his equipments and leave the room understanding the temperament of his Emperor, he bows his head before leaving the room completely.

Azure took a sit beside Minho who lays peacefully with his eyes closed down the bed. Azure held his hand bringing it on his cheeks. "Don't leave me alone, I can't go on like this... please." He cried.

The younger brother's we're all standing outside looking at one another. The youngest prince scoffs looking at his elder brother's. "Are we all going to just stand here?"

Hideyoshi narrowed his eyes at the youngest. "All right, I dare you enter his room."

The youngest snorted.

The second prince sighs. "Enough with this, he needs us."

The fourth prince looks at his brother's judging before he reach for the door of the Emperor's chambers, he opens it. Only for all of them to see their eldest brother holding into Minho's hand tight, tears streaming down his face.

Remus sighs and took the first step inside. He didn’t hesitate to reach his eldest brother. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "He won't be glad to see you like this your Majesty." The fifth prince stated, adding. "I'm sure he will wake up soon. I'm sure we will find the cure soon too."

Their siblings behind closes the door as a much needed privacy for the head of this Empire must be given.

Azure wipes away his tears as he removes his hand on Minho, placing Minho's hand down back at his sides. Azure place his hand on top of his brother's hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for your kind words Remus."

Remus shakes his head. "What's brother's are for?" He smiled. "I'd like to have a spar against your beloved, it was interesting to know from princess Tria that second brother got injured from a mere spar."

Out from the six siblings, the fifth prince is the most empathic and shows kindness that at times he is mistaken to be the youngest between the six that also answers why the youngest prince Carlisle had his arbitrary character towards people outside their brotherhood, wanting to protect his elder brother the fifth prince.

Azure hated to break the news but he must tell his siblings. "The Imperial physician told me earlier that Minho doesn't have much time, he gave it a week."

"A week?, that's too short." The second prince complained, thinking how could they find the cure in the short span given the said plant of that only grew during summer at the Morrighan Empire, currently  it's the late month that winter air blews now.

Hideyoshi then says. "Had anyone tried looking for it at our eastern border isn't that place tropical enough?"

Carlisle rolls his eyes. "Here I thought third brother is smart, of course that's the first place we've gone too."

Hideyoshi scoffs. "Shut up. I didn't ask for your opinion." He then turns to stare at Minho's sleeping figure. "How about at Aiden Empire had they know about this situation?"

Azure raised from his seat. "I can't let his son knew about this, If a word goes out. That kid will lost his bearings." Azure paused. "I knew him well enough, I raised that boy for eight years. All hell breaks loose if he knew his father's situation and he might gone to wars in every kingdom he suspect,who hated him in position." Azure sighs.

Hideyoshi then adds. "If his Emperor son cannot give help then perhaps his second son can, where is the kid anyway?"

The other siblings looked at Azure questioningly.

Azure sighs. "He's too protective of that child, he didn't tell me anything about the child's whereabouts."

Hideyoshi furrowed his brows. "How can we enter Aiden Empire without them suspecting we're finding the cure. Aiden Empire's western area is experiencing summer now as far as what I remembered from studying geography when we we're younger."

The fourth prince bumps his shoulder at the youngest and grins. "Hideyoshi's brilliant mind helps, how about you eh?"

Carlisle scoffs. "Neither are you."

The fourth prince was about to scold the youngest when their second brother then taken everyone's attention. "Carlisle is the answer!"

"I am?" Carlisle asked.

"You are the least exposed amongst us here to deal with people outside the Empire, you can go out without them knowing, who you really are with a little bit of change with your hair color though." The second prince elaborate.

Carlisle shakes his head. "No, I won't let you-"

"Do it for me." Azure cuts in the conversation.

Carlisle sighs. "All right, what should I do again?"