Chapter 23

Emperor Azure felt energetic just from the shared passionate kiss of his beloved. He swears he'd always get drown in those blues eyes. A smile graces his face, his ministers finds it pleasing to know their Emperor is in good spirits.

Meanwhile Hideyoshi raised a brow for his eldest brother's mood for last night. He remembered it clearly the Emperor was beyond pissed. Hideyoshi is positive a certain person is the reason for such smile. A man who does not know what power he holds dear in this Empire. The unsuspecting man that could either break or make their Empire. Hideyoshi decided to push those troublesome thoughts behind his head and focused on this mornings meeting.

The Imperial physician advised the second prince avoid using his leg or doing anything that pertains force of movement on his leg. He strictly follows the advised along with his dear wife princess Tria's reminder. He rides on a wheelchair for the time being. He sighs, disappointed on himself yet how could he dare to taken the former Emperor lightly. He is now in his office room looking into paperworks. He came at his office via carriage due to his circumstance.

Ryoto, Dylan and Sean does their own tasked at training. The said soldiers yet from time to time, their eyes wonders at the man who stands a few feet away under the oak tree. The man stands in elegance with calm aura surrounding him. The soldiers in training can't  help but stray their eyes at the good looking gentleman who wears clothes that they suspect to cost more than their house. For the man came with their higher-ups. They don't know who the man was nor they see him around with other nobles, thinking his somewhat a distant relative of the second prince for earlier the second prince acted around the man strangely more respectful than he usually is with his mere usual subordinates.

"He doesn't look like the prince's though." One of the trainees commented when they we're given a ten minute break.

"That's why I said earlier, he must be a distant relative." Another argues.

"How about we ask sir Sean instead." The other one suggests.

Sean is the most approachable than the rest of the trainer in the area to accessibly have talks and got gossips from the trainees. Sean is such a social butterfly.

Sean was wiping his sweat on his forehead when a group trainees approaches him. Sean raise a brow. "Yes?"

"Sir Sean is that man a relative of his Highness the second prince?"

Sean shakes his head. "No, he is a friend of ours." He saw his students come up with a confused face. "His a good friend's with his Highness and the Emperor also." He further adds.

They all form an o shape on their lips nodding their heads in agreement somehow looking enlightened.

Emperor Gemini was bored watching how the way of training in this Empire works. Looking at Ryoto, Dylan and Sean's group then back at the other group at the other side. He sighs as he wasn't thrilled at this kind of training especially remembering how he even approved to lessen the usual rough training of his soldiers back at Aiden Empire when his twin children reach the age five he had signed the reformation in training camps, giving leniency to one of his trusted generals who told him that peace is already ensured in the Empire and through signing the reformation perhaps they will be able to persuade more young individuals in their aging soldiers.

Emperor Gemini sighs. "Pathetic, I shouldn't have signed it. Now I'm doubting if my only son got a proper training at the battlefield."

Ryoto approached the man who was mumbling words that we're low enough for him to hear. He holds two cups of orange juice that is being shared by everyone. He hands one at the Emperor who thanked him quietly before taking the cup.

Emperor took a small sip on it. His eyes on the trainees while Ryoto glances at him in wonder. "Sean told me during breakfast what happened about you last night." He paused. "This morning you've spar against the second prince. You barely forgotten it was a spar though to take it rough."

Emperor Gemini sighs, keeping his eyes at the crowd than looking back at Ryoto. "I did forget for a moment but when fear filled his eyes before I could cut his head off. I was reminded it was all a spar besides it's been so long when I had been dare to spar against with."

Ryoto nods. "I understand." He paused. "How about you and I spar instead then?"

Emperor Gemini smirks looking back at Ryoto.

The look reminded Ryoto the Emperor  he once knew back then.

"Brave of you, Ryoto. The last time we've spar as I remembered when you we're  sixteen and I almost killed you." He then adds. "Imperial father was unimpressed with you, he wanted you dead but I pleaded you we're good enough to be the head of my shadow knights. Fair enough you we're the first one to last the longest on such duel. I bet base from the performance that prince shown this morning you'd probably beat his royal sorry ass." Emperor Gemini stated proudly direct on his opinion. A sigh escapes his mouth again. "However it was unpleasant to beat him, as I heard he was an exceptional swordsman back on the gatherings we used to attend too, did you remember?" He asked.

Ryoto could only nod in response as this familiar attitude of his Emperor before shows up that scares him and at the same time he feels proud. "The second prince of Drukur Empire is not less and is able to catch up on his eldest brother yet the eldest is exceptionally talented in swordsmanship as well." Emperor Gemini scoffs. "What a load of cramp rumours, they aren't much without the dragons they own. That's why Imperial father never ceased to remind me before he died that If I ever get a daughter, I must fulfill the deal." Emperor Gemini sarcastically laughs. He drinks up the cup of juice in one go before he continues his ramblings. "Ryoto do me a favor."

Ryoto looks at the man seriously. "A favor?, I'd rather you order me your Ma-"

"A favor is more appropriate this time."

Ryoto furrowed his brows. "All right, let me get a hear of it."

"Keep an eye at Emperor Azure's siblings for me." Emperor Gemini looks at him in the eye's. "Ask help from the northern dutchess, if anything happens to me. Do not contact my daughter. Do not take her grandmother's help so that they will be protected. Make sure, my son to keep his cool and prevent him from seeking blood. One wrong move and those wretched bastards will try everything to get him off the throne. If the northern duke offers help in times of need, take it. Do what I ask you to do for it will help immensely. " Emperor Gemini finished it off, looking at Ryoto thoroughly.

"You speak as if you know something wrong will happen-"

"Ryoto, remember it."

"All right. I will remember."