Chapter 16

Minho couldn't refuse the child and let himself be away for more hours from Azure. Currently he is having a lunch with the Emperor, he is treated as an esteemed guest rather than a knight. The young Emperor ordered everyone to leave the room as he dine with his father although a few shadow knights linger the room.

Minho took off his masked as he was just about to take a sip of water from the cup. The doors open, Minho turned his head away from the door, as soon as the doors closed the familiar footsteps made him turn to look at the man approaching him in a fast phase of walking. Emperor Azure stands behind his chair and narrowed his eyes looking at the young Emperor. "You've taken your father's time too much, Dev. Might I remind you, he is my personal knight right now."

Dev scoffs, he crosses his arms. "Before he became your knight, He is my father. It is only right for him to spend a day with me."

Azure pulled the chair beside Minho and took a sit on it. Azure's hand suddenly reached to grab Minho's hand and pulled it up to gave it a kiss in front of Dev. "Say all you want but by the end of the day, your father's mine."

Minho took his hand from Azure. Minho sighs. "We've talk about this already, Azure."

Azure clicked his tongue.

Minho turns to looked at Dev.

Dev furrowed his brows. "Father are you going to marry him?"

Minho shakes his head.

"Then why would you-"

"Dev didn't I told you before." Minho cuts of the child.

Dev's hand curl into fist. He nodded his head.

Azure smirks seeing the child's reaction.

Dev narrowed his eyes back at Azure.

Going back inside Azures chambers closed door after having lunch. Minho wasn't able to held his promise for long. Sitting on the couch his eyes closed. His pants discarded on the floor beside the Emperor who has his mouth sucking on the rod meat of Minho's. His hands on the either side of Minho's legs. Azure focus all his attention at the hard stiff member. He sucks it hard and had touched it incessantly earlier. He felt the tip twitched and soon Minho sighs in relief as his seed is being swallowed by the Emperor who is in burying his face on his crotch.

Minho opens his eyes, the Emperor moves away from him entirely and stands in front of him. Azure chuckles softly before taking off his clothes. Throwing it across the room he took Minho's hands and placed it on his bare waist. "You know what I want."

Minho nodded. "I know but it's still early your Majesty."

Azure smiles. "I don't care."

Minho sighs. "Azure... you should take all the rest you need, we had done it more last night."

"I'm well rested and I want more... you know your the only one who can quench my thirst." Azure smoothly talks at the man both of their eyes drunk in lust.

Azure then sits on Minho's lap. Face to face as his legs spread apart, his bare bottom grinding below the stiff rod.

Minho sighs. "Do as you wish."

Azure laughs as he started to reach his hand, taking hold of the stiff member and inserting it inside of him slowly, once it settled fully inside. Azure started to move, riding on Minho's rod flesh. Azure's hands is placed on Minho's shoulder as he does his swift movements fast. Minho steadily keeps him place by placing his hands on Azure's waist. The both of them look into each other's eyes feeling immense pleasure. Azure looks above the ceiling shifting his gaze upwards as he smile crazily at this unexplainable emotions he is having. Minho couldn't help but feel more stimulated as his eyes lingered below him. His rod flesh being swallowed by that thirsty hole. Azure's own rod flesh leaking with precum. Minho couldn't help himself and meet each thrust Azure does, both moving in a rhythm fluidly. "Azure~" Minho moans.

Azure smiles hearing his name being called. He looks down at the man below him. The handsome man, the man who can give him such strong emotions. He leans down and claim the man's lips. Pulling away their eyes meet again. "Your mine." Azure firmly told him.

Minho defeatedly nods.

Azure smirks as he felt himself reaching his high and spilled his essence on Minho's stomach.

Minho frantically pounded below to chase his high and unloaded his essence inside Azure.

Azure laughs happily as below him Minho is still catching his breath their bodies still connected. "Was it better than last night?" Azure asks.

"Way better." Minho agreed with a smile on his face. Minho couldn't resist this man. Everything he had said before goes into trash. It didn't matter any longer what his supposedly straight conscience bad mouths him for this act. For starting this very moment he admits his bending his straightness only for this man alone.

Azures took off the tie on his hair and ornaments down the ground. His silver hair falling down gracefully reaching his chest. He leans down again and gave a quick peck on Minho's lips.

"My angel." Minho dreamily tells him.

Azure chuckles. "Anything for you, your Majesty."

Minho can't help but smile and squeeze lightly Azure's waist. "Ride me once more, hmm?, my angel."

"Yes your Majesty." The silver haired Emperor replies as he started to move his hips again.

Both lost in their own world not knowing eyes followed them in shadows.

Dev hands curls into fist after hearing his assigned shadow knight to guard his father. The shadow knight went further and followed what was instructed to him this time as the young Emperor ordered him to follow his father further and infiltrate Emperor Azure's chamber, breaking rules. Dev without hesitation swiftly cut the shadow knights head off after whispering his reports only in Dev's ear to listen. The once kneeling body turned cold. The other shadow knights we're bewildered for the Emperor's reaction and gotten scared for how deep a secret that the Emperor killed the man he had ordered to do such tasked. The young Emperor knew such secrets must not be told to anyone else. He is in raged, how the silver haired man dared to touched his father and do those sinful acts. He understands his father's point of view of keeping such powerful man under control by standing by his side, his father also told him before that the silver haired Emperor does not know his twins location nor knew the whole truth of his previous actions yet the latter agreed to his terms as long as he stays by his side. Why of all people must his father sacrifice himself like this? Dev at some point in his life accepted Azure as his the only who stand by his side as he mourn for his family but he just can't accept this concept of relationship his father and Azure is settling in. His even further annoyed of his father for not considering marriage for the later after knowing what they do behind closed doors. Like how could his father to be somewhat like a mistress. He felt conflicted for the situation, his anger depleted when he heard his butler walks in giving news about his maternal grandmother allowing him to meet at her residence. At least good news for him came to meet his twin finally. A smile crept on his face. "Get it cleaned up, Edward. " He told the butler.

"Yes your Majesty. " The latter replies as the young Emperor left the room and make his way back to his own chambers. The servants and knights that we're left behind breathes in relief. Every citizen outside the Empire adored the young monarch only knowing his kind persona, innocent handsome features that he gets sympathy for his tragic young life of being an orphan yet he diligently work hard to meet the standards of being a ruler in a young age perfectly he did so but beyond that, people who work closely in the palace, those ministers, nobles and aristocrats knew the darkness that is inevitable for every individual that held the crown sometimes got their hands covered in blood somehow and applied iron fist if needed to keep order. The young monarch does it perfectly without an ounce of remorse once he finds faults and lies. This side rarely shows but if it did all hell break loose although only the foreign Emperor can give advises and calm that, specially Emperor Azure that's why people working under the young Emperor always makes a good impression first at the older for if Emperor Azure approves then the younger does too but right now he is the root of this rage. The butler sighs in concern 'His Majesty is difficult to read these days.' He mentally noted.