Chapter 36

Carlisle sighs in relief after he and Charles reaches simultaneously their peak a few minutes ago. Charles nuzzle his face on the crook of Carlisle's neck as he pulls out his thick manhood out of Carlisle's. His seeds flown out of the hole as Carlisle moans out feeling sensitive all over. Everyday for this week in some parts of the day after his attendance in the morning court he ends up in his room and spent his time with his beloved. Charles kissed his cheek before laying beside him. "You feel so good, my prince."

Carlisle chuckles. "Yes I know."

Charles beams a smile at the silver haired prince. "Your lucky my Lady is a woman who's also my friend to not bother nor demanded me to work that much and spent my days in our stay with you."

Carlisle shrugs. "I supposed, now how about I pleasure you this time too."

Charles laughs. "Such a greedy prince you are, we've been doing this for more than... I think any married couples do."

Carlisle smirks as his hand started to caress Charles manhood. "Royal Drukurian blood runs in my veins Charles and for that excuse, my appetite is quite enormous to be filled."

Charles had a crazed looked in his eyes as he cups the prince face. "I'm yours my prince, every fiber of my being is all yours, body and soul."

Carlisle smirks, nodding his head. "Yes as well as I am yours."

Charles moans as Carlisle grip his manhood sensually. "I am yours, my prince."

"Charles is such a good boy for this prince now, savor my reward for you." Carlisle chuckles.

"Yes, my prince touch me more." Charles moans.

Carlisle laughs as he climbs on top of Charles. Carlisle speads his legs as he inserted Charles manhood inside of him. He started to ride on Charles as he felt Charles hands on his backside cheeks are being grip more with force as both their hips moves in the rhythm leaving them both moaning in pleasure.

After chatting with the young ones Ariel opted to take a walk around the compound further following the dragon who leads her to more trees a some kind of a thick forest near the compound. There Ariel found herself surrounded by different enormous dragons who somehow looks at her without a care as the white dragon stands beside her. "Are they your relatives too?" She asked gently looking around.

The white dragon only roars as if saying yes to her. She gave the white dragon a small smile. "Thank you for giving me, the honor of meeting them." She bows her head at the dragon who replies again with another roar.

Suddenly one of the dragons roars aggressively the rest of the gathered crowd near her roars also while Fehér keeps it's silence, Fehér lowered himself Ariel didn't understand the gesture until she felt something grabbing her by the waist. One of the dragons gathered near her that has a fine tail securely grabs her and she was placed at Fehér's back. The unknown dragon's tail let her go and roars at her trying to somehow talk to her. She felt nervous holding on Fehér's back. Fehér roars loudly before slowly flapping its wings. "Hold up Fehér, I-I!" Ariel screams out as the dragon flew up with the other dragons roaring following behind them in different color and sizes. The unknown bunch of dragons flew circling them. Fehér roars out before flying away, from the crowd. Ariel holds on the dragon tighter, her heart beating so fast as she looks behind her an enormous dragon followed them in dark scales as it flew near beside them she saw the Emperor riding on the dragon. "Ariel hold on tight to Fehér!" Emperor Azure yells out as they flew in a fast phase.

Ariel yells out in response. "Yes!"

Emperor Azure was loudly yelling in a different language to Fehér but the dragon didn't mind him.