Chapter 39

"Your Highness no one has entered the compound not blood related but Lady Ariel." Yohan answered innocently.

Rubius nods his head as he processes the information he has gathered, asking around the youngsters in the compound acting casual about it. Not far from him his son and the other kids played happily at the enormous dragon he owns. Sekhmet gladly interacted with the children. Out of all the dragon in the compound. Sekhmet is the most gentle that everybody can trust to interact with children.

"Your Highness may I dare ask a question?" Yohan inquiries.

Rubius nodded again. "What is it Yohan?"

The silver haired young relative then says. "Your Highness and his Highness the Imperial third prince asked the same questions as he was with Lady Rhian earlier. Is there something we all should be preparing for?"

Rubius knew something was up, his intelligent brother possibly might give him an answer.

Ariel prayed quietly inside her room thanking the gods for this second chance that she was given to live as again an angel visited her dreams last night, reminding that what she saw last time we're her former living. If things proceeded unlike the changes her father had done back then. The angel told her from here on, she must at least survive for another year to ensure this time she will live until her hair turns grey.

Ariel is determined to change her fate and live a long life.

Minho entered her room worried for she wasn't answering. Behind Minho follows the Emperor Azure. They saw how sincerely Ariel prayed with her hands clasped as she stands on the glass window with her eyes closed. Silence consumes the room and Minho's calm voice breaks it calling his daughter's name. "Ariel."

She slowly opens her eyes and turns to find the two males looking at her as if she is an angel. "Father..., your here..., I apologize..., I was praying." She answered shyly.

Minho sighs and walk towards her. Trapping her into his embrace. Minho kisses the top of her head. "Ariel please tell me what is bothering you." He whispered, concerned.

Ariel pulls away from the embrace and gave out a reassuring smile. "No need for Father to worry about it. I know what to do. Trust me as I had placed my trust on you, always."

Ariel steps away from him and walk towards Emperor Azure. Giving him an elegant courtesy which the latter gladly received and replies. "At ease Lady Ariel, no need to do such thing when we're alone. Given with my relationship with your father."

As Ariel looks at him and suddenly gave him a warm smile. "I thank your Majesty for giving happiness to my dear father and putting up with the rude behavior that either of my twin brother and I showed you, due to our childish acts of not realizing your true intentions towards our father and only parent we have."

Emperor Azure nodded nonetheless yet in the back of his mind his thoughts we're disarray for the woman has changed her attitude towards him in 360 degrees.

Hideyoshi walks beside Rhian at the palace grounds near the green garden after having tea. The servants followed behind them about ten steps behind. "Seems our first suspect will be Lady Ariel, unfortunately." Hideyoshi sighs.

Rhian then replies. "Even if my brother has his eyes on her. I will not hesitate to keep a watch at her. Hideyoshi we cannot let this family fall. It's better to make sure. Between us two, you should be the one who's smart enough to know these things."

Hideyoshi slowly nods his head as he gently patted Rhian's hand on his arm. "Thanks for reminding me but Marcus wouldn't want it, I dare not to offend him as I equally respect him alike my brother's. We should think of another way Rhian-"