Chapter 3

Unfortunately.

She’s not sure how long they sit there in silence, with Sana quietly studying her face and Y/n getting more and more drunk with every passing second as the alcohol starts to affect her system.

“Sana! Girl, get your ass over here!” It’s the same girl from before. Y/n turns her head away to look out of the window. Sana shifts in front of her, her knee moving until it’s pressed against Y/n’s foot. It makes Y/n freeze but at the same time, she finds that she… almost likes the touch.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Sana calls back. Y/n thinks she doesn’t actually want Sana to leave. She groans a bit. Too many thoughts and too many sensations right now. Sana needs to get away. “Y/n, you really don’t look too good. I’ll get Lisa—”

“No,” Y/n mumbles. God, her level of intoxication just went from zero to hundred real quick. She shouldn’t have had four drinks in the span of half an hour. Nope. Stupid Y/n. Stupid.

Sana leans closer, her hand suddenly on Y/n’s arm “You’re so drunk.”

“I know.” Y/n smiles like an idiot and Sana smiles back softly.

“Come on.” Sana grips Y/n’s shoulders and pulls her away from the wall.

“What are you doing?”

“You need to lie down somewhere,” Sana answers. She helps Y/n stand up and quickly wraps an arm around Y/n’s waist when she almost trips over her feet. “Woah, you okay?”

“I’m drunk,” Y/n mumbles groggily.

“Yeah, I think we’ve both established that.” Sana snorts. She starts walking and Y/n thinks she’s walking too. She’s not sure. She’s just doing what Sana’s arm around her waist is telling her to do.

She doesn’t really understand what’s going on. One moment she’s walking through the crowded hallway, people laughing and screaming and the music blasting through the room way too loud and the next moment her back hits something soft, her legs being moved until her entire body is resting on something that must be a bed.

Y/n blinks her eyes open in the darkness, sees that Sana is leaving. “Where are you going?”

“I’m getting you some water.” Sana is gone after that and Y/n is left alone with her pounding head and a sick feeling in her stomach. She’s in Lisa’s bedroom. She really hopes no one hooked up on her bed before because that’d be slightly disgusting.

“Here.” Sana’s voice makes Y/n jump when the girl returns a minute later. Y/n sits up and drinks the water Sana hands her. “You should sleep now.”

Y/n nods and lies back down. Sana is about to leave again. Y/n really doesn’t want her to leave.

“Don’t leave.”

Sana stops at the door, turning to look at Y/n. “What?”

Y/n blinks at her, reaching her hand out. “Stay here.”

The other girl stays at the door, silently staring at Y/n. “Are you sure?”

And Y/n is too drunk to even think about how is invitation might come across even if it’s definitely not meant to be like that. This is yet another fact people should know about Y/n; she doesn’t only get emotional when she’s drunk, she also turns into the exact opposite of sober Y/n.

She’s clingy as fuck. As Jeongyeon likes to put it.

Drunk Y/n pats the empty space beside her on the bed until Sana finally moves. The bed dips beside her when Sana sits down, careful to leave a considerate amount of space between their bodies.