Chapter 10

Y/n wakes up with the front of her shirt sticking to her chest uncomfortably. She shifts, groaning weakly whilst trying to figure out why on earth she feels so hot.

The sleep clouding her mind starts to fade little by little, and that's when she realizes that she's pressed up against something. Not something. Someone. There's an arm curled around her waist, a thigh pressed between her own, right up against her morning wood-

Her eyes shoot open Instantly once realization hits her like a bucket of ice water. She's staring straight at Sana's collarbones while said person is still snoring softly.

Y/n tries to push Sana away but the girl doesn't budge one bit. She reaches behind herself and grips Sana's wrist to try and untangle her arm from Y/n's back.

Sana decides not to play along. She grunts and swats Y/n's hand away in annoyance, pulling her even closer and shifting her thigh against Y/n.

Her entire face heats up because god- she's painfully hard right now and Sana pressing herself against her erection does not help. Y/n panics and pushes Sana a little too harshly by her chest. At least it gets the job done because Sana groans and blinks her eyes open with a confused look on her face.

"What the hell was that for?" Sana croaks and closes her eyes again.

"Do you mind?" Y/n tugs on Sana's arm, hoping that Sana is too sleepy to be aware of the... situation.

Sana sleepily blinks at her and when she feels Y/n shift her hips away, the sleep quickly fades from her eyes. Confusion turns into understanding, followed by an annoying smirk.

"Someone's a little excited." Y/n glares at her, finally managing to get Sana's arm off of her.

Sana chuckles, shrugging her shoulders carelessly. Y/n reaches out for her glasses to put them on her face. Meanwhile, Sana looks way too amused for her liking.

"How late is it?" Y/n asks, purposefully changing the subject and ignoring how they probably cuddled the entire night for them to wake up in that position.

She wonders If this is going to become a thing for them; ending up cuddling whenever they're drunk - or at least when Y/n is because she's pretty sure Sana was as good as sober last night.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it very likely will happen, because Y/n's the master of repetition, especially when it comes to mistakes.

She seriously needs to get a grip and if that means she won't be touching another drop of alcohol when Sana is around then so be it. She's had enough awkward encounters to last her a lifetime and it's barely been a month since they met.

Sana checks her phone and sits up, stretching her arms which makes her joints pop loudly. "A little past ten."

The apartment's still silent and when Y/n gets up she sees that the others are still asleep on the couch so she figures the rest haven't woken up yet either. She makes her way to the bathroom first, washing her face and peeing, which is quite hard (pun not intended).

Sana brushes past her when she gets out and Y/n tries to erase the image of her long, tanned legs from her mind as she makes her way to the kitchen.

"Do you want one too?" She asks when Sana joins her a while later, sitting down on the small table in the kitchen. Sana sleepily nods her head and Y/n fills a cup of coffee for the younger as well.

"Thank you," Sana mumbles when Y/n hands her the mug, taking a seat on the other side of the table.

It's raining outside; Y/n can faintly hear the raindrops pelting against the kitchen window. A car honks somewhere and another one passes with music blasting through its open windows. Y/n can't keep her leg still; it keeps bouncing up and down, the pads of her naked feet feeling cold from the tiles on the floor.