Chapter 32

Their conversation before the shower might’ve been just mindless banter and not very serious, but it still got Y/n thinking.

Would she get hard if she thought about, like… Sana?

The thought doesn’t leave her even after she’s out of the shower, or even when she’s back in her room where she can’t help but notice the pillow now expertly placed on Sana’s lap to hide her problem.

Y/n tries to think of something else, because Sana being in the room and the two of them talking about such intimate things since yesterday night isn’t helping her calm down at all. She’s facing her closet while she quickly tries to change into a clean shirt when Sana’s voice interrupts her.

“Y/n, what is that?”

Y/n turns her head to give her a look over her shoulders. “What’s what?”

“On your back.” Sana throws the pillow away, before she gets up from the bed. She steps up right behind Y/n before she squats down and touches Y/n’s lower back.

Y/n faces her closet again, trying not to shudder when the pads of Sana’s fingers run over the knobs of her spine. “What is it?”

“You have bruises.”

“What?” Y/n frowns and tries to look down her back but she doesn’t see much. “Where?”

“Here.” Sana gently presses her index finger into the knobs of her spine. “Three of them.”

“Oh.” Y/n turns to face the closet again, shrugging her shoulders. “It must’ve happened when you pushed me against the table yesterday.”

“What?” Sana sounds horrified. “Did I push you that hard?”

Y/n gives her a smile over her shoulders. “No, I just bruise easily. It didn’t even hurt.”

“But it looks really bad.” Sana looks so worried that it makes Y/n’s heart ache. “I can’t believe I actually hurt you.”

“Sana, you didn’t do anything.” Y/n says. “I get bruises all the time. I promise.”

Sana says something Y/n doesn’t catch and when she turns around to ask she sees Sana kneeling down behind her. “What —”

“Turn around.” Sana places her hands on Y/n’s waist and gently motions for her to turn back around. Y/n doesn’t know if she likes where this is going but she does as she’s told, and before she can ask what Sana’s doing she feels her press a kiss against one of the bruises.

Y/n freezes a little, her skin prickling. “What are you doing?”

“I’m kissing it better.”

“You don’t have to—” Y/n starts, but Sana presses another kiss into her skin and she cuts herself off, holding her breath while she waits for Sana to stop.

But Sana doesn’t really stop; she just hesitates for a second after kissing all three bruises and then she just continues pressing her lips against Y/n’s skin, over her spine. They’re just soft kisses, gentle and warm, but something about the situation makes them seem so much more intimate.

Y/n’s eyes close on their own and she hopes Sana can’t see how her skin starts to prickle with goosebumps but she probably does, because the moment a shudder runs down Y/n’s spine Sana pulls away.

“Do you want me to stop?” Sana breath is right against the bottom of Y/n’s spine, so close and hot and Y/n has no idea where this is going.

“No.” Y/n says before she starts overthinking. “Keep going.”