Chapter 14

Y/n wouldn't say she's a violent person; heck, She hasn't been involved in a physical fight ever since her and her friend got beaten up by some older students back in middle school for calling one of them a fat-ass.

Well, maybe she needs to reconsider that statement, because maybe she is a violent person after all.

At least if she's had some alcohol beforehand.

They say goodbye to the others and part ways with Momo and Sana since they live in opposite directions of the city.

Everything's fine at first; it's not the best district of the town, known for being the area where illegal (...) things tend to take place, but it's not really dangerous.

Y/n sees a shadow in the corner of her eyes, like someone's trying to push past them, and Jisoo abruptly turns her head with an irritated look on her face.

She turns back again just as fast and Y/n goes rigid at the look on her face; she looks scared.

Y/n looks over her shoulder and sees three guys walking a few feet behind them, clearly drunk, snickering to themselves.

"What just happened?" She asks her, making sure that Lisa doesn't hear it since she's already distracted by some kind of commotion on the other side of the street.

"Nothing. Keep walking," Jisoo says way too quickly.

Y/n doesn't. She stops walking and turns around to face the guys. "Hey!"

"Y/n-" Jisoo hisses, almost urgently. "Don't, let's just leave-"

"Y/n/n, what's wrong?" Lisa asks, eyeing the guys with a confused look on her face.

"What the hell did you just do to her?" Y/n asks them, and alright, that's definitely the alcohol speaking because while Y/n isn't exactly a coward She's also very aware that She's as skinny as a rake and couldn't take down any of these guys.

"What are you talking about?" One of the guys says, the slur in her speech giving away just how drunk he is. "Keep walking, kid."

"Let's go." Jisoo grabs her arm and tries to turn her around.

"Listen to that pretty thing." The one with the cap says, giving Jisoo a creepy smile.

"Dude, be careful what you're saying," Lisa speaks up and steps in front of her.

"Take it as a compliment, man. Your friend's got a nice ass; feels good, too." He laughs again and the other two join her.

"What the fuck?" Lisa looks at Jisoo. "Did they touch you?"

Jisoo glances at the guys with a worried look in her eyes and that's all the confirmation Lisa needs.

They say when adrenaline starts to pump through your body, you don't really think about what you're doing anymore; your body just kind of acts on instinct.

Y/n would like to think that's what happens in the next few moments.

Lisa strides over and punches the guy in the face, making him stumble to the ground. His friends look surprised for a second but after that, one of them shoves Lisa to the ground, kicking her in the stomach.

"Stop!" Jisoo screams, trying to run to Lisa's help but Y/n holds her back forcefully, and next thing she knows she's pulling the guy off of Lisa and punches him in the face.

And after that, she honestly has no idea what the fuck happens. She hears Jisoo screaming, and she sees Lisa on the ground getting kicked and she feels what has to be the most intense pain She's ever felt in her life in her lower abdomen, and then on the side of her face.