Chapter 41

“I need your car.”

Lisa blearily blinks at her, rubbing a fist over her eyes like a kid. Her messed up hair and stained shirt give away that she just woke up.

“Good morning to you, too.” Lisa slurs, stepping away to let Y/n inside. “What do you need my car for?”

The apartment’s a total mess. Not that it’s a surprising sight, since Lisa isn’t exactly a clean freak, to put it mildly, but this is making Y/n’s eyes hurt.

You can easily tell that Jisoo has left to visit her family and hasn’t been around here to kick Lisa’s ass a little. “God, open some windows. It smells like someone died.” Y/n nearly chokes on the stale air inside.

“Oh get over yourself.” Lisa rolls her eyes but she still does as she’s told. “You hungry?”

“No.” She sits down on the couch, her palms feeling a little clammy. She’s nervous.

Lisa jumps on the couch next to her, scratching at her armpit and Y/n swears she’s never seen her best friend this… dirty.

“Why are you like this?” She frowns. “Is it because Jisoo is gone?”

At mention of her name, Lisa’s lower lip just out, and her eyes get big and a little watery. “I can’t function without her, Y/n/n. I’m miserable.”

“It’s been only three days—“

“I’m not myself without her.”

“Okay.” Y/n sighs, furrowing her eyebrows as she watches the creature she calls her best friend. She swears if she squints her eyes she can almost see those squiggly cartoon odor lines coming off of her.

As Lisa told her the week before, her and Jisoo finally slept together. Lisa’s been so scared of rushing things and destroying their relationship that she’d been avoiding heavy make-out sessions or any form of touches that went below the waist. They’ve been dating for nearly half a year and it seems like Jisoo’s finally had enough of her ridiculous behaviour.

Lisa generously told her all about how it happened, in great detail.

And while Y/n is actually happy for her best friend, she can’t really decide what’s worse; a sexually deprived Lisa that had lost all of her shame (Y/n once walked in on her masturbating, and Lisa said “Hi bro” before she simply kept going) or Lisa after she finally got laid. Like, Y/n didn’t think Lisa could love Jisoo any more, but now that they went all the way, Lisa seems to have switched into some kind of Alpha mode.

Lisa’s horny 24/7, to put it simply. It’s awful.

“Can I like, help you feel better or something?” Y/n asks, shuddering once she realizes how the question sounds, especially after thinking about that.

“Unless you can magically turn yourself into my cute girlfriend, then no!”

“Jesus. Okay.” Y/n mumbles when Lisa ends up shouting the last part.

“You didn’t come here to pity me, did you?” Lisa asks with a childish whine. “Shoot, what do you need my car for?”

“I’ll be back tonight.”

“That’s not answering my question.”

“It’s not important, I just need to—“

“You’re going to Sana, aren’t you?”

Y/n slowly closes her mouth while a satisfied smirk spreads on Lisa’s face.

“I…” Y/n starts after a good minute of silence. “I want to talk to her.”