Chapter Thirteen - Ladybug's Wrath

I wake up to a loud crash sound in my bedroom. I gasp, jumping up and scrambling off of my bed. In front of me is none other than... me?

It's Ladybug. Which is physically impossible, since I am Ladybug. Is this a dream?

No. No, it's a senti-monster! It's been a while since Hawkmoth used the Peacock miraculous.

I look at my alarm clock, it's 3:30am. I wasn't asleep very long.

"So, you're Chat Noir's girlfriend, huh? Sorry for the damage." She says, propping her hands up on her hips. She juts her chin out towards the mess she made breaking into my room. I hear my parents calling for me, banging on the hatch into my bedroom, but Ladybug stands directly on it.

I guess I should call it the senti-monster.

"No, I'm not, actually." I correct her, slowly taking a step back. Tikki is hiding, and she knows better than to come out.

This will be bad if anyone see's Ladybug acting like a villain.

"I don't really care, I just want to know who he is. Would you please tell me?" She questions, her voice steady and careful. Eerily it sounds just like my own.

"Wish I could do that, but I don't know who he is." I retort, slowly approaching my desk and grabbing onto my cellphone to sneakily shove into my pocket.

"I highly doubt someone dating Chat Noir wouldn't know his true identity. Why not just tell me? He's my friend, you know."

"Then ask him yourself." I snap, glaring at the senti-monster before me. She rolls her eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"I'm Paris' hero, you know. You can trust me." This thing doesn't know I'm the real Ladybug. Of course Hawkmoth has designed her to trick anyone. She really looks and sounds like the real deal.

"I do trust you, Ladybug. But I mean it, I don't know who he is and I'm not his girlfriend." I do my best to play along, if I act suspicious of her then she might question how I'm so confident she isn't the real Ladybug.

"We can do this the easy way, or we'll have to do this the hard way. Ball is in your court, kid." She says this so nonchalantly it's kinda cool, if it weren't for the fact she's threatening me.

"I'm telling you the truth." I grit out, making her face change. She looks straight pissed.

"Hard way it is." She shrugs, jumping into action and slinging her Yo-yo to tie me up. I gasp, struggling to untangle my arms from my side. With one easy swoop she lifts me up and hoists me over her shoulder. I hear the latch door open and my parents scream for me as Ladybug takes off out of the busted window she damaged when she broke in.

I squeeze my eyes shut, fear overwhelming me. I have no Tikki, I can't free myself, and I don't know what to do.

"I swear! I don't know anything!" I cry out, begging someone does something to stop her. Before I know it, I'm thrown onto the ground. I shriek, pain searing through my shoulders and head as I slam against the pavement.

No, it's not pavement. It's metal. I quickly search my surroundings and see we're high up on the Eiffel Tower.

I used to love being up here. Now? I hate this damn piece of beautiful architecture.

I scream for help, but I doubt anyone will hear me from up here. In the distance I see police lights, presumably my parents called them.

This is really, really bad. Ladybug will be seen as a villain now. On top of that, Hawkmoth might be able to get Chat's miraculous if he shows up. And mine, if I'm not smart.