Chapter Thirty One - The Most Unlikely of Allies

"This is wrong on so many levels." Viperion whispers, glaring over at me as we stand huddled up in a bathroom stall in my school.

The girls bathroom, might I add.

"I need you to set the time, just incase anyone see's us other than Chloe. Not like there is anywhere else to hide out." I hiss, smacking his arm. He shakes his head, but I see the slight amusement in his eyes.

We had walked through the school together during class time, so there wasn't any other students wandering the halls. I dipped into the girls bathroom, saw no one in here, and tugged Luka in with me.

We transformed and voilá, here we are waiting out.

I hold the Bee Miraculous in my grasp, peering down at it with uncertainty. Nothing about what's to come is going to be easy.

"Three times." Viperion grits out, and I stare at him with confusion.

"Huh?"

"I've had to reset three times already. Are you sure there isn't a better alternative?" He stares at me blankly, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"Just be patient. Eventually Chloe will get sick of sitting in class and leave to check her phone, then I'll get the chance to speak with her." There's no way she isn't waiting anxiously for more news about Adrien and his father.

We stand there for what feels like forever, Viperion having to recharge Sass every five minutes to constantly keep resetting the clock.

When the door bursts open, I know it's time. I hear the familiar click clack of her small heels, opening the stall door and hopping out to see the startled blond.

She lets out a scream before I quickly cover her mouth with the palm of my hand. Her wide eyes shift from scared to angry, glaring at me as she shoves me away.

Viperion quickly moves to lock the bathroom door, preventing any other students from coming in.

"Took you long enough! Is Adrien okay?" She quickly switches up again, her expression changing from angry to concerned.

"He's okay. I need you, Chloe Bourgeois. You will receive the Bee Miraculous to hold onto until further notice. Once we leave, you need to meet us at the Agreste mansion. Do not transform or tell anyone." I emphasize, Viperion walking back over to us. Her eyes go wide as she stares at him, mouth opening slightly before closing. She does this a few more times, eyes never leaving Viperion.

He smiles at her, leaning against the stall frame with his arms crossed.

"I-I didn't know you were actually sent by Ladybug." She rubs the back of her neck awkwardly, shuffling under the weight of his gaze.

"Am I still a loser?" He tilts his head, eyes challenging her. She quickly returns to her regular glare, crossing her arms as she peers over at him with distaste.

"Yes." She retorts, turning back her attention to me.

"We'll see about that." Viperion chuckles, making Chloe's cheeks start to tint a light shade of pink. She doesn't look back at him, but I see it in her eyes.

Chloe freaking Bourgeois is flustered!

"Do you understand everything I said?" I ask, ignoring Viperion's challenge he issued towards Chloe. She thankfully accepts the change of topic, never one to apologize to anyone for anything.

"I do." She holds out her hand, and I place the little Bee hair pin in her hand. She accepts it graciously, putting it in her hair immediately. She lights up like a kid at Christmas.