Authors Note - Thank You + Spin Off Update <3

Hello my loves,

'Tis the end of Talk to Me, Princess.

Wow, what an amazing time it's been writing this story, reading your comments and cultivating a small little community on here. I can't express how happy I am that you've all enjoyed it, and I hope the ending was as good as you wished for. This story will forever hold a special place in my heart, as I truly never thought it would take off this much.

At the time of finishing, it is currently at 7.31k reads, and 237 votes!! That is really mind blowing. Over 7 thousand reads!! I can't wrap my little head around it. Thank you from the very bottom of this sappy, mushy gushy heart.

I love Miraculous, and have for quite a few years now. If you're curious what got me wanting to write my own fanfiction, let me tell you, it was purely that I wanted to get my creative juices flowing again, into the swing of writing something fun, and to get used to others reading my work. I also wanted to prove to myself that I could write a full story, from start to finish, with a mostly consistent upload schedule, that people enjoyed. And I hope I did a good enough job at that!

I wanted to give you all an update, that the Spin Off novel surrounding Emma Agreste will be following a steady publishing schedule as of September 20th, 2023! However, to give you a sneak peak of what to expect, I will publish the first chapter... TODAY! (August 9th 2023!)

•••••
Here is the synopsis:
Emma Xia Bing Agreste is a 16 year old aspiring author. All she wants is to write books that make people feel, think and find joy. She wishes for nothing more than to become a published author by the time she's 20 years old.

However, she struggles to find her artistic voice, wondering whether she lacks the real-world struggles that give people their own unique twist on life and storytelling. Doubting her skills, and feeling like she's nothing more than the daughter of two famous superheroes and the granddaughter of Paris' most infamous supervillain, she decides to take matters into her own hands.

This lack of connection to hardship makes Emma decide on a whim to take her parent's Miraculous from them in their sleep one long and lonely night.

When things quickly take a turn for the worse, Emma realizes how deeply she's in over her head. All she wanted was to learn what it meant to feel fear. To experience what it's like to be a hero.

Or a villain.

You know what they say though, be careful what you wish for.

•••••

I hope you love this story as much as this one. I will, however, give you a warning. This new story titled 'The Fearless Kitten', will be more graphic. There will be detailed depictions of violence, lots of cussing, and some heavy topics. I've ranked it as Mature, and 16+ age rating.

If you have any questions at all about anything, including TTMP, The Fearless Kitten, my writing process, my personal life, or any of my potential future works, please ask here! I'd be super happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Instagram @alilgoblin on A03 under the same handle, @alilgoblin and on TikTok as hayleyfaithxo

I wanted to also give a huge shoutout to some of the OG readers on this story. On my profile, almost all of the people I am currently following have been people that continuously read and supported my story, and/or added it to their public reading lists. I can't thank you enough for your support.

You're all wonderful people, and I hope that I can continue to write works that entertain you, make you feel seen/heard, or fill your heart with joy.

Sending you all of my love, and as always,

Bug out! xoxo❤️