Princess Treatment (Roman reigns ❣️Reader)

Summary- Going expensive jewelry shopping with the Tribal Chief.

Roman Reigns was known for his life of simplicity and comfort, in and out of the locker room

Roman Reigns was known for his life of simplicity and comfort, in and out of the locker room. Around most people, he didn't feel the need to show off his fancy cars or extravagant accessories. To most people, he was a simple man who enjoyed the simpler things in life. All except for his beloved girlfriend. To you, Roman always granted a taste of luxury and extravagance. He loved spoiling you, and what better way to do it that by buying expensive jewelry? Once his tight schedule finally granted him some time off the road, he immediately planned a special day for you guys to go shopping together, excited to see the look on your face as found the stunning pieces he had in mind.

As you guys walked into the high-end jewelry store, Roman's eyes never left you. He couldn't help but smirk and admire how your eyes widened in awe at the sight of sparkling gems on display and beautiful detailing on the pieces of jewelry. He took your hand, whispering softly "Pick out anything you like, baby girl."

You shot him a small smirk, trying to hide the immense joy at his generous offer. With his claim, you eagerly wandered the store making your way to admire the different displays of necklaces, earrings, and rings. Roman chuckled watching your demeanor change, loving how your eyes lit up with joy and wonder.

Knowing you were feeling overwhelmed and down lately, he practically had to beg you to come out with him today and relax. He knew you would enjoy what you were looking at, as he followed you to the display across the store. He watched as your eyes skimmed across the different glass boxes filled with 24+ different types of diamonds, gold, and other expensive stones. "See something you would like beautiful? Pick anything your heart desires."

"Relax Ro, I'll choose one eventually." You giggled, moving to the next display to look at the emerald stones. You weren't a huge fan of the dark swampy colors of greens but something about emerald jewels always caught your eye in a way other gem couldn't; except for diamonds of course. Apart from Roman; Diamonds had your heart.

As your eyes fell upon one specific diamond set, a smile crept up onto your face. "Excuse me, sir, how much is -" Just as you were going to ask the salesman the price of the necklace and earring set, Roman gently placed his hand over your mouth cutting you off.

"Hi, can you grab this for us, please? Thank you so much"

As the jeweler prepared the necklace, Roman pulled you into a secluded area of the store placing a finger over his mouth signaling you to be quiet."Love, don't ask for the price when you're out with me. ever. If you're with me just ask for what you want. I mean it."

"Okay, Mr.Chief." You pulled him by the collar for a quick kiss and he wrapped his arms around your waist inching his hand down towards your ass giving it a slight squeeze. You both pulled away from each other, walking back towards the display case as the salesman come from the back calling your names.

"Sir, this here is a fine 24-carat, hand-crafted, $310,000 necklace and earring set. All the diamonds here are imported locally from Brazil..."

Roman only chuckled as your mouth dropped, hearing the price of the diamond set as the salesmen went on about the details of the jewelry. Saving himself the boredom and the risk of you changing your mind, he cut the salesmen off saying " I know you're just doing your job, but my lovely girlfriend here is eager to get the jewelry, so you can kindly cut the statistics. Please box it for her and send me the bill."

"Right away, sir." The salesman smiled before walking to the back to get the actual product for packaging. Once he walked away you turned to Roman, with an unsure glance.

"Did I hear him correctly, when he said $310,000? Roman, that's a lot of money..." You started with a worrying glance

"Yeah, so. I not quick seeing the issue here with that." He raised an eyebrow, hoping you'd elaborate seeing you were accustomed to his lavish spending habits.

"Look Ro, I know in the past I have shown some lavish habits before, and trust me I'm grateful but this, this is a lot. I mean that necklace is extremely expensive. I mean with that money we could buy a fucking house."

Finally realizing what was happening with you he pulled you toward the secluded couches and sat you down. He gently rubbed your shoulders while staring at you with admiration before continuing " Baby, I want you to look at me."

"The money I make means nothing to me if I can't spend it on the people I love, including you. At the end of the day, I don't care about the money I make or how I spend it. All I care about is you and making you happy. So if that means buying one necklace or five, just say the word and it's your babygirl."

You tried hiding your nervous smile in your jacket, but couldn't as you stood up and pulled Roman in, cupping his face for a kiss. As you planted kisses down his face and along his jaw, you caught him staring into your eyes as if he had been hypnotized by you.

"You don't like my kisses anymore?" You question in a teasing tone, pulling him to whisper in his ear as he chuckled lowly rubbing circles on your ass.

"No, not that. It's just you rarely kiss me in public, no matter how secluded or open an area is." You looked up at him with your (color) doe eyes as you watch him swallow nervously and blush slightly adjusting his suit jacket.

"Well considering you just bought me a $300,000 diamond necklace, it's a well-deserving reward." Dragging your finger down his chest and looking at him with your eyes filled with a look of seduction and affection.

"Damn, if spoiling my lover gets me rewards like this more often, then I will buy you the whole damn store till you are satisfied."