Double Dog Dare (Big Cass 💓 Reader)

Imagine-The reader having a crush on Big Cass and all her friends know about it. So her best buddy Jace ( Me-Smolbeanlife ) Convincing them to play a game of truth or dare.

"JACE!  OH My God. Stop moaning it's weird.Stop sit! " You whined as Her best friend from childhood Jace was moaning to make her lose the game of Mario kart. He laughed as he seen you fall off the edge and commit suicide. He took first place and Won upupdowndown Mario kart champion. He celebrated with Xavier and then the video ended.

"Go suck a dick Jace and you can suck mines too while your at it," You hissed as you placed your hands over your crotch area. He gave you the shock face and looked at all the boys in the room .They too we're shocked at your remark.

"Well sweetie, I'm not a sucker like you are. And I didn't know you had a Dick either so Fuck me in the ass for not knowing everything about my bestie. " Jace retorted before high-fiving Enzo and Finn.  You smirked as you already knew you hates when you take Fuck me in the ass so literal.

"With pleasure Jace, "You said as you kneed him in his ass. He screamed in pain as he felt your knee penetrate his Bum. You laughed the High-fived Corey and   Baron. 

Soon Big Cass your crush came and Aiden poked you in knowing you liked him. Paige winked over your direction causing you to blush. You looked around the room realizing everyone but Cass knew. Jace, Paige,Enzo, Finn, Sami, Neville,Shinsuke, Tyler, Simon, Aiden, Xavier, Corey and Baron knew you loved Cass.

"Sup Cass," Jace said as he shooked Big Cass's hand and pulled him into a half hug.   Cass laughed as Jace looked like a rag doll compared to him. After that he sat by me and put his arm around my neck. I blushed knowing someone was going to say something smart.

Of course it was Enzo. "So Cass, I thought you would be sleep after that match. What brings you here? " He smirked looking over at me. I glared at him and mouthed Your dead to me.

"I couldn't sleep. So I thought I would come and hang out with my friends. Ya know" He responded as he inched closer towards me. I felt his large hand against my shoulder and his thumb rubbing my back.

"Wow, Y/n he considers us all his friends, " Aiden teased earning a bird from me. I chuckled before responding
"Of course we are all friends. We all get along except for Me and Jace. That fucker can still suck my dick. "

Cass chuckled before giving me a nudge. Jace acting all offended Glared at me with a familiar face. I shook my head knowing what he was going to say. He rubbed his hands together and smirked.

"Let's play Truth or Dare guys. But let's make it dirty A little. If you refuse the dare or refuse to tell us the truth you have to remove one piece of clothing. And I know Y/n likes it dirty, "He teased earning the bird from me also. I quickly jumped off the crate and skipped off.

"Well I'm not playing, sorry guys. Last time I played with this dumbass I was only wearing a bra and panties... And he was fully Naked. And let's just say he was  under Average, " I retorted as Jace grabbed my arm. He felt the roast and retorted back.

"Okay Y/n I was still growing down there. And I'm proud of my body. And I'm above average now so that comment is invalid. Now sit your pretty Ass down and we'll play nicely or I'll force you to do something you'll regret for life" I Walked back and sat between Big Cass and Aiden, knowing I'll regret returning.

~~~~
"Okay let's begin. I'll go first. Y/N truth or dare? " Jace asked as he licked his lips. "Truth"I mummble not risking a dangerous dare. He groaned before asking

"Is it true, that in high school you got in trouble for singing a sexual song in class and the cussed at a teacher while answering a question? " I laughed remembering the time I said a cuss word in front of the teacher because he was pissing me off.