Can I Be Him?(Tye Dillinger ❣ Reader)

Request- Don't know if you did songfics or not, but if so can you do Tye Dillinger with the Song Can I be him? By James Arthur. Like Tye not realizing his feelings for the reader until other guys  flirt with her. Maybe A random dude at the bar, Another flirting with her at Catering, Then a Fan Maybe asking for a picture and kisses her during it. Then he just tells her how he really feels. FandomIdiot20

"Hey y/n, you know you're allowed to come in here right? " Xavier called from his locker room as I walked by.  I smiled and walked in to see Tyler breeze and Xavier playing Fnaf with the lights off.

"Again with the Scary game gentlemen? One of these days I swear you guys are gonna be haunted. " I said sitting in Tyler's seat, causing him to scoot over.

"Why do you look so... Fancy tonight? Going on a date or something? " Tyler asked taking his eyes off the computer screen to admire my dress.

"What do you mean? I've been wearing this all night. Did you two forget I'm a announcer for like half the show. " I reassured, adjusting the bottom of the dress.

"I mean, yeah but it looks way better in person, and with limited light flashing on it. Did your boyfriend get it for you or something? " Xavier teased no longer paying attention to Tyler playing.

"Actually the ladies on Make-up and Clothing team designed it for me. I wanted to wear something not too business casual but not too sexy. I want people's attention but not every guys attention in the room. " I said leaning on the desk.

"Well if that's the case, you might as well said give me a granny's dress because you certainly gotten my attention. And you better hope Tango doesn't catch you in that Or he may give you a ticket for being better looking than him " Tyler said taking his eyes off the computer again, then realizing he forgot to shut the door. Seconds later a Yellow figure popped across the scream, I'm guessing is Chica. The two boys screamed as I laughed.

"Oh silly, silly boys. Scream like little girls. " I giggled through my laughter. I nearly fell out the seat, but Tyler was quick to catch me.

"So What's your plan for tonight? " Xavier ask turning off the recording. I sighed leaning on Tyler's shoulder.

"I don't know. Naomi,Carmella,Me and Jojo are going to the club tonight and party until we start seeing things. Or until Jonathan or James worthless decides to come save us. "

"And you're telling us, your not wearing that dress for anyone in particular? " They both ask raising their eyebrows in confusion.

"Yep. I'm single as can be. "

"Hard to believe. What do you see in a man then?I may know a person who could have potential. " Tyler offered tickling my sides.

"Damn putting a girl on the spot,  I see.Let me see here, Someone with a great sense of humor. Somebody who can complement me. Anyone who can handle/care for me when I'm drunk.Someone who would let me cuddle with them no matter what time of day. Anyone's who got their life together. Anyone who has at least drop of fashion sense.oh and brings me food " I went on "or maybe I'm describing myself. No what boys,  I'm going to date myself.Or maybe I'll just date a waiter.  "

"Hahaha, very funny. But seriously what are you going to do when we travel to the UK? " Xavier said throwing his water bottle towards me.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just travel along with James and Carmella.  Or with Bryon and Corey "

"Okay, but that won't stop me from finding you a man. Or a mirror. Or both. Ora waiter" Tyler joked pushing my nose. "And I promise he'll be at least an 10. But never a 11 like me or you. "