Insomnia(Finn Balor ♡ Reader)

Summary- The reader has problems sleeping every night but finn wants to know why

I haven't been able to sleep, and it's really been affecting my performance in the ring. Right now I was in a match with Sasha for the number one contenders spot, and I had trouble even keeping my eyes open.

As I was trying to do the baseball slide to avoid her move, I accidently hit my head on the Rope and fell on the floor. I heard the crowd gasp as I wasn't moving like I planned. Sasha slid out the ring to check on me before elbow dropping on my back. I heard her gasp as I lifted my head up a bit.  I stood up to see  blood on the ground as I had I cut above my left eye.

As we fought out in the ring, I finally had her in my grip and did my signature surfboard, since I didn't have the energy to do my finisher. She tapped within 2 minutes, as I groaned in relief. I rolled into the corner to rest a bit as the referee checked my wound  above my eye. He said to go the Back and get it checked out.

As I walked past the gorilla casually, I was instant bombarded by Bayley as she looked at my bloody face. Enzo whom was in the background saw me and instantly ran over towards us.

"Oh God, at least it's not that bad y/n, but you should go check it out. "Enzo said touching the cut earning a hiss from you.

"I'm fine, really guys. Just let me wash the blood off before Fergal Sees me. Or else he will drag Me to t-"I Muttered but I seen Finn rushing towards me. I instantly threw a towel over my face and held it casually like I was sweating.

"Y/n, let me see it love. "His thick Irish accent mumbled trying to take the towel off my eye. I flinched as I pushed his hands back.

"It's nothing Fergal. Just sweating and tired that's all. Now I must go shower so excuse me. "I retorted as I walked past him and my friends. I felt him walking behind me as I tried to avoid him. But he caught up with me and grabbed my arm.

"I watched the Match love, and I don't like it when you keep things from me. Just show me the how bad the cut is." He said gently giving Me the puppy eyes. I couldn't resist much longer and gave up trying to hide it. I took the towel off the cut and watched as his face grew in shock. I felt the blood slowly trickle down the side of my face as Finn gasp.

"I told you to be careful during your matches love, we don't want a repeat of what happen at NXT. It killed me when you we're knocked unconscious from doing a moon-sault onto the table and hit your head. "He rambled on as the doctor backstage worked on my cut above my eye. I slowly fell asleep but I felt Finn hit my arm slightly causing me to jump.

"Fergal, that hurt ouch. "I lied, as the doctor was still dealing with my cut.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night and re-watch all the Marvel and Dc movies. That's also what we need to talk about you've barely been getting sleep and.... ARE YOU IGNORING ME AGAIN, "Finn groaned as you've fell asleep again. You instantly woke up as the doctor said all finished and left the room.

"Don't you have a Match Fergal?  Why are you still here? I questioned changing the subject as I tried to sleep again.

"Actually, if you didn't fall asleep every five minutes you would have realized my match was before yours love, and yours was before the main event. Now let's go before Karl and Luke leave us again like last week. "Finn replied before picking you up and Carrying you to the Car.

-Finn's Pov-

I decided to just sit in the back with y/n, as Karl and Luke argued over what they would eat for dinner. I looked over at y/nas she once again fell asleep for the 10 time in 3 hours. At this point I was worried for her health, mentally and physically.

"Bubba, Are you thinking about her again? "Karl said turning around and looking at y/n, mumbling in her sleep. I nodded as he sighed.

"Listen Finn She's Fine, trust me. She just been having some sleeping issues that's all. It's normal when you travel to different time zone. We all get it. "Karl sighed trying to reassure me that my girlfriend is Fine. I wanted to believe it but I couldn't.

"But does it last for 2 months Karl?  I've known her for 5 years. We've been dating for 2,and I'm sorry that I sound like a nagging parent but she's not fine. It's something wrong that she's not telling me. "I said looking over at her. She was tensed up and was muttering things in her sleep.

"Well maybe you'd should just find out then, if it's really killing you " Luke reassured with a weak smile.

~~~1:00 am~~

I woke up once again in the past 20 minutes. I felt Fergal's body on my back as his arm was wrapped against my waist. He was breathing softly on my neck as I looked over at the man. I sighed in relief as I started out the window. It was raining softly and the city lights lit up the sky. I wiggled out of Fergal's Grasp, trying to not wake him up.

I slid a Hoodie over my sports Bra, as I walked out onto the balcony and just admired the view of the lit up city. It's one of few things that make me feel relaxed in this world.  As I leaned over the balcony in awe, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a soft pair of lips crash on my cheeks.

"OH God Fergal, you scared me. Why aren't you sleep. And don't do that again please. "I squeaked as I was shocked a little bit. I pushed him off of me and continued to admire the City at night.

"Love, go to sleep it's 1:00 in the morning. "Finn sighed as he walked over towards me. He gave me a look of concerned as if he was afraid for me.

"I-I can't Fergal. I try but I can't. I'm just not tired. "I replied as I avoided his glance at all cost. This made him frustrated as he was determined to hear what he wanted.

"Why, why can't you sleep?  Just tell me already. You'd promised me you wouldn't hide anything from me love. "He pleaded as he held my hand and rubbed the promise ring he bought me. I sighed knowing he would keep asking me these questions if i don't admit.

"I don't know why Fergal. I just can't sleep. Lately I've been feeling anxious over.... Well losing you. I guess ever since that incident at the bar, with you making out with that girl, I've felt less confident. Like I'm not good enough for you anymore. And it's been keeping me up all night. So I avoid you at night time I guess. "I sighed looking at feet embarrassed and scared.

"Really, that's the issue. I sorry that I made you feel this way. I couldn't help that I was drunk and couldn't control my actions that night. I'm sorry I made you feel useless. But trust me your not. I love you, and only you. You know I'd never try not to hurt you. But you've gotta let the past go sometimes. And think about the future love. For your career. For your health. For us. "Finn said gently as he wrapped his arms around your body and kissed your forehead.

I smiled as I felt relieved for once. I could tell he really meant every single word he said. I yawned as I fell to sleep in his grasp, knowing he was mine and Only mines.