Old Times Sake (Roman Reigns ♡ Reader)

Summary- You and Roman's relationship isn't doing so well. And he decides to break it off. But when he finds out you've been in a coma, he can't help but realize the impact you've had on his life. Thanks for the second request doodlebugsie

As I was finishing the Promo with Seth, I couldn't help but feel Roman's glare as he watched seth kiss me. It was for the story line so it meant nothing obviously. But we had to make-out for the camera. When the promo ended I giggle as I pulled back from seth and punched his arm. He chuckled before nudging me. But When we saw Roman's glare we knew shit was about to go down. Seth nudged me before walking away and muttering good luck.

"Roman, if your thinking what I think you are, let me remind ,. It's for the story line. That kiss meant nothing. You know I only love you. " I assured him. Lately Our relationship has been falling apart due to me always being busy with meet and greets, more interviews and the storyline with seth.

"Y/n, I don't think I can do this anymore. I try I really do, to make time for us. But it seems like you don't need me anymore. Maybe we should just end it. I only seem to be in the shadows ever since you've got into that Storyline with Seth and Won the Championship. Sorry but I can't do this anymore. It's over, "He uttered before walking off.

I was speechless. I couldn't believe what just happened. 3 years gone to waste. I felt tears roll down my eyes before I ran to the women's locker room. I told Sasha what happened and She took me back to the Hotel. She told me I can share with her and get over it as long as I need too. I just stayed in bed that night and cried. I ignored all the text I was getting from leaving so early. I couldn't bare to even think about anything that reminded me of Roman.

As it was later in the night,All I can think about was Roman. But even worst all I can dream about is memories with him. Meeting him, first time hanging out with him and dean. Him taking me to amusement park on Dean's birthday. Him buying me a puppy. And our first date. I instantly woke up. But I hit my head a little to hard on the nightstand. Instantly that woke Sasha up. Before I knew it everything was black and I was unconscious. My body hit the ground causing me to hit my head again.

--Romans Pov--

"Hey, sasha have you seen Y/n. I just wanted to talk to her but she hasn't been answering my calls and I haven't seen her all night. "I asked following Sasha around backstage. I know I must have broken her heart but it's been 8 days since I last seen her. I felt Sasha's body tense and she froze. She looked down and tears rolled down her eyes. I k ew it had to be bad.

"Y-y-Y/n?  She is in a C-c-coma. And I think it's best y-you stay away from her. Seeing that you've done enough to the poor girl. "Sasha cried as she walked off. I was left there frozen and shocked. How could this happen. How could I let her just slip away from me that quickly. I leaned back against the wall and felt tears roll down my face as I realize the mistake I made. I had to see her, just had too.

After the Show,  I decided to go to the hospital with Seth and Dean as they wanted to see her too. The lady at the front desk asked us who we came to see, and I quickly lied knowing that they wouldn't just let anybody in the back.

"I'm Y/n's Boyfriend and these are her brothers. "I lied. The lady nodded. She gave us directions to her room. I sighed as we walked in the  room and stared at her unconscious body laying there alone and helpless.

"She looks dead, I don't think I like her in this state, " Dean whimpered as he touched her face. Seth walked over towards her and held her hand before adding onto what dean said.

"Yeah, I miss how her voice always enlighten the mood. But seeing her like this makes me kinda sad, " He uttered rubbing her hand. He turned towards me before saying something. "Remember the time when She first met All of us. That was funny. "Seth said laughing a bit.