Just Us Against Him(Enzo Amore ♡Reader)

Summary- Being with Enzo and Cass since NXT, but when they broke up you have to choose between the two.

-1 hour earlier-

I was sitting in the locker-room with Big Cass as they were about to get ready for their promo Enzo was in the shower. Cass was acting more suspicious than ever and it made me wonder why he would be so nervous.

"Cass,are you okay.You seen more I don't know,Nervous than ever. Tell me whats up?" I said trying to get his attention.I grabbed My friends arm as watched him finally stop.

"Sorry, I'm just ready to see who our attackers are?  I mean week after week we've been attacked. And nobody knows who it was, y/n. I'm just tired of it okay. " Big Cass said walking out the door.

"Listen Big Cass, it's fine. Just Chill. Kurt is on it and we will find out tonight. Trust me when we find out who did it, Me, Enzo and You will beat the Crap outta them. Because they are S-a-w-f-t. Now just relax okay. "I said confidently as I kissed the 7-Foot man's cheek. He instantly blushed and stuttered a bit for words.

"T-thanks y/n, tell enzo to just meet me by the gorilla. "He said and rushed off.

As I walked back into the locker Room, I watched as Enzo was pacing around until he saw me. He instantly hugged me before talking.

"Oh you're here. For a second I thought you were attacked too. Then that's when I would have really been ready to jump every dude until they confessed. "He joked as he held me closer to his body frame. I giggled before adding to the joke.

"No need to, Enzo. They'll already be caught and dead if I got a hold of them. "I added earning a chuckle from enzo, from Enzo. But I decided to get serious for a second and ask him a question knowing his answer.

"I already know what your going to say, but have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe that Cass could be your attacker? "I blurted as I braces myself for his full on promo of how they would never betray each other.

"I have actually. But I don't think It could be Darling, because who could have attacked him? "He question looking me up and down waiting for my comeback.

"E-eh, okay you're right this time. But still I have a weird feeling about this. "I Muttered as I Walked with my arms around the Jersey man's neck. He smirked before kissing my forehead as be usually would when it was just us two. As we got up to the gorilla with Big Cass, I wrapped my arms around them both before saying.

"Okay, time to see who the sawft dudes are who have been attacking the realest guys in Room. So let's go so I can beat them up. " I declared starting to walk out but felt the pull me back.

"Sorry Y/n, but Kurt thought it would be safer if you stayed In the back and watched. For your safety Darling. "Enzo said as Him and Cass started to leave me. I pouted as I really wanted to see it  right in the ring. Enzo saw my pout and come back to kiss my forehead.

"Okay lovebirds cut it. Enzo let's go. "Cass interrupted the moment with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

--After the Promo--
I was still in shock and Heartbroken as Much as the crowd as We found out the answer. It was Cass all along. I just couldn't watch anymore after seeing the betrayal. I just sat on the crates and pouted as Corey come up to me.

"Hey, it's okay. I know it must be heard since you've been with them since NXT days. But trust me, Cass has to have a good reason to act this way. "Corey said in a soothing voice as I just tried to figure out why this happened. He decided I should just walk with him to see what kurt wants now.

As I walked to Kurt's office, I watched as Cass glared at Corey as Corey's arm was around my shoulder. I couldn't even stand looking at him right now.