My Jealous little ginger(SamixReader)

Imagine- Your boyfriend Sami zayn,See's the guys backstage flirting with you and quickly get jealous. And later that night has anxiety of you leaving him for one of them (Fluff at the end)

"Looking quite lovely as usual Y/N,"Kevin said as he winked,Studying your frame from head to toe.

"Hey, my face is up here buddy not down here. And I'm in a relationship, as you know boys,"You said as you sat between Finn and Enzo.

"Yeah,Yeah we all know you and Sami are dating and all but still Y/N, I can't help but compliment that perfect body of yours."Kevin said standing in front of you.

"Whoa kevin, I don't think you should be saying these things. I mean hell She is a certified babe and all but I have enough common sense to not flirt with Sami's girlfriend, " Enzo said as he look me in the eye, trying not to point out the fact he was also checking Me out.
"I hate to agree with Enzo here, but he's gotta point... I mean Sami may seem like a nice guy and wouldn't hurt a fly, but he does have a aggressive side."Finn said as he hide his blush from me.

"Is There any other Males on this roster whose been low-key checking me out?" I  yelled down the hallway.

"Yep"said Corey, dolph and Seth  as they walked passed me and the boys.

"You can't blame us Y/N. I mean If you were single half of the roster would jump at any chance they get to date a girl like you. Anyways are you free tonight, I was thinking me and you could go to a movie together,"Kevin said as he leaned closer to my face, causing me to scoot closer to the wall.

"Erm, I promised sami that we would go out for dinner, "I said as I blushed at the thought of Sami in a cute button up shirt.

"OH come on Y/N, Just dump his soft, weak A** all ready. He's not good enough  for you okay!J-Just leave him already and do yourself a favor.Do us All a favor, " Kevin yelled making me quite tense.

"Kevin?Why are you all up on my Girlfriend like that?, "Sami said as he stood in front of us, wondering why me and the boys are talking and why kevin is all up on me.
"Sami, buddy, I was just telling Y/N, How she should dump your weak Ass and do us all a favor, I mean your not her type of man."Kevin said as he pushed Sami back a bit.

"Oh, well I guess your not her type of guy either," Sami said as he punched Kevin smack in the Jaw, Causing kevin to become quite angered.

Soon the two boys went at it, Causing kevin to get a few punches to the jaw and Sami getting choked a bit. I had enough of this and quickly pulled Sami off of kevin.

Enzo and Finn held back Kevin, As I held back Sami calming him down a bit. As he calmed down he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the car. He threw our stuff into the back seat and drove out of the arena.

"Eh  Babe, Bailey and I didn't do our daily hug before the night ends,"I said trying to take his mind off of what happened back at the arena.

"Too bad," he replied in a tense, firm but calm tone. GOD knows I hate it when Sami isn't cheerful and happy.The Sami I fell in love with.The Sami the WWE universe fell in love with.We drove back to the hotel in Silence. When we parked I broke the silence "So about our date, tonight  I was t-," "Just Shut up Y/N," He said cutting me off.  I grabbed my bags and headed towards the hotel leaving him in the car.

~Later that night~

"Y/N, C-can we talk please? " Sami said as he came into the bed room. "Sure, why not,"I said making room for him. "I wanted to say Sorry  for what happen between Me and kevin. And also bringing my anger on you a bit. I REALLY didn't mean to hurt your feelings but it got the best of me love, " he said with his puppy dog eyes.
"Aww Sami, it's Okay, I understand, " I said as I moved onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "But Y/N, would you really leave me for the guys back there?"
I was shocked that he even asked that question. "I mean come on Y/N, Kevin is A multiple time champ"
"But he's a Jacka**.And he is so full of himself"

"Okay but Enzo is a funny guy and is Loved by the whole universe."
"Okay, he may be funny but I couldn't handle a drunk Enzo. Plus he has trouble with the words that come out his mouth at times"

"Finn, is a Great guy and is better than me on all levels. Plus he was the first Universal champion,"

"Finn is also a brother to me, Sami. And I think him and Bailey have a thing."

"Okay, but what about Seth Y/N. All the fans he has and the championships he has won"

"Sami, Seth is literally my WWE brother.I would never leave you for him"

"B-But,-"Sami said but "Sami Ginger-head Zayn. What don't you understand.You are the only one I want. The only one that I love. The only person I want to give me ginger-head kittens. You are the only guy in that entire locker room who I love with all my heart. And if you ever think you're not good enough for me then you are out of your God dammit mind. Sami, I love you and I don't ever want to leave you." I said looking him dead in the face. I kissed his soft lips and cuddled him down to show him I really meant every word. "I love you too  Y/N"He said before he cuddled me to death.

First imagine down guys 😁,hope you enjoyed it.And don't forgot request are welcomed at all times. And I need ideas on what superstar to write with tomorrow