Not Anymore (Drew McIntyre One-Shot)

Summary-A simple Drew McIntyre One-Shot

'Where the fuck am I', You thought opening your eyes to bright lights in the ceiling. You tried sitting up before your body screamed in pain and you let out a loud grunt. You dropped back into the cushioned surface your were on,observing your suroundings. You touched your ribs to feel medical tape and you looked at your knee to see blood staining the towel beneath it. You lifted your head to feel a throbbing pain as you turned to see the doctors and trainers around a table talking to Hunter and Stephanie.

It suddenly hit you that you were in the clinic and the memories came rushing back. 'Fuck I must've lost consciousness'You thought silently replaying the last 24 hours in your head. You smirked to yourself as the last thing you remembered at the moment was you were maineventing raw against Ronda.

You guys had a very tense rivalry for a while,as the hatred between you guys were mutual.Boy was that match intense,as not even 5 minutes into the match she left a bloody wound on your back after launching you into the barricade. The match got outta hand quickly as you finally got the upper hand and all hell broke loose. Soon you found yourself putting all the pint up emotions into the match and nearly killed Ronda. Luckily it was a no disqualification match,making it even better as you used every object you can find against her. The crowd was loving it as it,as you both gave them everything you guys had. She left your body a complete mess as your ribs and back had bruises and cuts everywhere,your knee was left bleeding throughout the match,a deep cut above your eye from a steel chair and of course your shoulders were left screaming in agony. But you kept fighting through the pain no matter how many times the ref tried to stop the match. You soon lost all discipline and sanity as you suplex her through a steel chair,managing to snap the chair in half. This cause the ref to ask for a medical team immediately and everyone backstage to panic not knowing what could happen next.

The crowd cheering only fueled your anger and actions more as you devastated Ronda. The Match came to an impressive end as performed an impression moonsault off the ladder you set up outside the ring onto Ronda into a table you set up in the ring. Your body seconds from giving out,you looked down at her whom was screaming in pain and gave up physically. You laughed hysterically before performing a black widow with a kendo stick,snapping in eventually Causing her to tap out and black out within seconds. The last thing you remembered was looking at your bloody hands and feeling your body slowly give out as you listened to the crowd cheer you on,chanting this was awesome. You smiled doing your signature taunt before loosing conscious and blacking out.

  As you looked around the clinic now remembering how you got here,you watched as Hunter keeled by your side with concern in his eyes. You continueed looking up at the ceiling,knowing you were about to get lectured about the match. He sighed shaking his head in disappointment before trying to converse with you. "How you feeling?"

Silence was the only thing you gave him as Stephanie stood from afar watching not wanting to intervene."Y/n,you know were gonna have to take you outta action for a while and possibly suspend you, As you put another superstars life in danger and most importantly yourself?"He continued getting to the point. You shrugged turning your head away from him showing no signs of care. He sighed before walking back towards Stephanie,before giving you one last glance. You heard their whispers and listened as they walked out,As the door opened you groaned as you heard your brothers voice along with Hunter's.

   As you sat up,you glared as you watch your brother Seth walk into the door,as he was the last person you wanted to see at the moment. Your calm mood began to slowly fade as you clenched your jaw tightly and began balling your fist dispite the fact it was painful to even move in the first place.

   "Why didn't you tell me?"Seth's voice began,dangerously filled with anger. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms as he stood before you. You looked away as he grabbed your wrist,pointing at the bruises along your body.Silence was the only thing you gave him as you pushed him away,only making him more frustrated.