Softie for Kids( Baron Corbin ♡ Reader)

Summary-Your Boyfriend Baron helping you watch your daughters Request Lonelygirl122703

Being a Wrestler and a Mom of two girls was hard, but you manage to pull it off. And Everybody in the business gives you credits for doing both. The ladies as still kinda shocked on how you do it. The men don't even get in your way knowing you do twice as much as most of them. The fans are inspired to be like you.

But the person who was most impress was Baron Corbin. The minute he found out you actually had kids he laughed in disbelief. But soon after he saw how good of a parent you were, he actually felt bad for doubting you. That's how you two ended-up together. He was actually pretty protective and Caring to only you. He was truly a softie but only acted tough around others.

Although you've guys dated for about a year, he has yet to meet your two girls. It wasn't that you didn't trust him or was embarrassed, it was because they are so use to having only you. And you were scared to bringing a man into their life would affect them somehow. It's already hard when kids ask them why they don't have a dad, or why does their mom always travel. But they've gotten used to it. And Baron knows how much you want them to meet him but could never find the right time. That was until you actually needed him to help you take care of the two.

"Umm, Baron. I know we always talked about this but I think tonight is the day. " I said shyly as My boyfriend was coming back from his match. He gave me a confused glance as we walked towards his Locker-room.

"Really, I thought you said on Grace's birthday. Why so sudden? " He asked hiding his excitement.

"Well, I got a text from my sister saying that she needs to go to the hospital for an appointment. And She usually watches them until I get back in town. But tonight we just so happened to be in town. " I nervously stammered forgetting to breathe. As I stammerer he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Calm down. I'm sure they'll love me. Plus you'll be there as well so if I do anything wrong, you can tell me. " He reassured. I nodded knowing he was right. Plus I knew how much he wanted to meet them.

"Thank you. I'm really am happy that you'll be coming along. " I said hugging him, as he lifted me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist, just how he likes me to hug him.

"You're just lucky I love you and I love kids. " He muttered into my hair. As I was going to say something to tease him,  he was to stop me. "I swear if you call me softie or dare to tell anybody else, I will lock you out of my room. And put a lock on my dresser so you  can't ever get my beanies again. " He grunted dropping me and glaring. I smiled running out the door screaming "Baron's a Softie for kids".
   ---------------------------------------------
As I waves my sister goodbye, I smiled Looking forward to seeing my kids. As  I reached to open the door, it quickly opened to my Energetic, bouncy, girl Grace. She smiled brightly and hugged my legs.

" Mommy! "She screamed climbing up my leg. I giggled letting her climb my torso like she always does and let her plant a kiss on my cheek. I looked inside my house to see My daughter Kalani in the kitchen with a bunch of ingredients around her. She smiled and waved before turning back to the tablet.

" Mommy, is that Baron Corbin?!? Oh my gosh... Is he really here? "Grace screech pointing at Baron was getting our bags out the Car. I'm blushed and nodded, setting the 4 year old down. She instantly bolted straight to Baron.

"I'm Grace. And I really, really, really like your tattoos. Are they real? " She bluntly said following Baron into the house. I shook my head and giggled knowing she will have 20 questions.

I walked in the kitchen to see my other daughter, Attempting to make Cake. "What's this sweetie? A welcome home cake for me? I teased as she sighed.

" No, it's for my class. My teacher says it food day in 3 days. And I wanted to make a cake from Italy. But I don't know what I'm doing wrong, "Kalani vented as she pointed towards the 3 cakes that seem to have been thrown away.

" It's okay,  I'm here to help you. Maybe you should try using less water and Balance it out with oil. And try making the cream in a separate bowl front the batter.It's called a Italian creme cake for a reason. "I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and started another batch.

" Mom, Is that your boyfriend? "She questioned cracking the eggs. I nodded as I helped her. She glared at him a bit before asking the next question. " Why does he look so tall? "

"Because he is. He is over 6 feet tall. " I replied mixing in the sugar. She measured out the oil to 2 cups before continuing.

"Does he love you? "

"I think he does. I mean I guess yes. " I muttered adding the sugar. She smirked and mixed the creme separately. "So why does he love you?"

For a moment, I completely zoned out. I know he does but why was something different. I never really thought about it as much as I should have. "I'm not sure,  love. "

"Is he nice? "

"To me yes."

"Why does he act mean to others then? "

"It's his character. He acts mean to others so they can be scared of him. " I replied as we put the cake in the oven together. She smirked and walked off leaving me very confused. I walked I to the living room to see grace braiding his hair.

"I'm going to go talk a shower. Please don't break anything. " I said pointing between Grace and Kalani. They smirked and nodded before asking Baron questions. 
    ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
As I walked out the shower, I watched as a pillow flew towards my direction, almost knocking over a picture.There was a pillow fort in place of the living room.  I watched as the girls jumped on Baron with pillows at the ready, and Baron laughing as the failed to do so.

"Really? A pillow fight. Last time you two Broke the Television. And last time Baron you broke a window at your own house. " I lectured as Grace hid inside the fort laughing. "Plus it's a school night, and you know your not suppose to be up at 11. Bed now. "

The two girls nodded and hugged Baron. Kalani the oldest hugged me and said goodnight. "Also, Thanks mom with the cake. Baron helped me fill the creme. " She then happily trotted up the stairs.

"Baron, Will you take me to class tomorrow? My friends are huge fans of you " Grace begged with puppy eyes. He nodded and she smiled before running toward me. I kneeled down as she whispered into my ear. "I like him, Mommy. "

I smiled and watched her skip up the stairs yawning. After I heard each door close, I turned to Baron who was sitting on the floor.I yawned and laid beside him as he chuckled.

"Baron, why do you love me? " I softly said rolling on my side. He looked genuinely shocked on why I even questioned it.

"Because You manage to be a Wrestler full time, and Also be a mom. Plus you're sweet, funny, and gorgeous. You're doing something right if you can have your daughters love you and support your work efforts. "

I smiled laying on lap. I Yawned as he pulled a blanket over us two. "How do you get them to behave so easily?"

"There's a thin line between Mom and Friend. I'm more on a friend side but they know I'm in charge. And they respect that. " I explained. He nodded and rubbed my sides.

"Do you think in the near future, you'd be willing to have more?"

"I'll see. I'm not so sure I'm ready to add another spawn into this world. But I'd think about it. Why you ask? "

"Because I want to have a kid. With you, as long as you'd be fine with that. " He muttered softly pulling me closer to him. I smiled.

"We'll have you see about that Mr.Softie for kids. " He groaned and pinched my sides as I laughed. "You're so lucky I love you. " He grumbled under his breathe