♡Cookie Bricks♡ (Enzo Amore x Reader)

Imagine-Being Enzo's girlfriend and you leave him alone in the locker room for 20 minutes, to hang out with your brother Cass. Then coming back to some "tasty cookies"

"WHOA, hopefully my sister has clothes on Zo, and your wearing boxers, " Cass says as he rudely walks in on Me under A shirtless Enzo on the couch cuddling.
"Eh, we're decent enough. It's not like  we're having a quickie, which would be nice, " Enzo replied, causing me to giggle and Cass to make a face of disgust.
"NO, intercourse is going to happen in this locker room with my sister, as long as I'm around. " Cass said as he pulled Enzo from on top of me,Earning a grunt from The certified G.
"Anyways Y/N, Stephanie needs to see you in her office. To discuss you moving up to male superstars. and doing their face paint and makeup for the next show. "Cass said ignoring the fact that he basically invaded me and Enzo's privacy. "Can't she wait, I mean I literally just got done with the diva's makeup. And I already ran like 3 errands for her, "I said as I whined a bit.
"Yeah, my queen here needs some time to relax with her king. Plus Y/N hasn't seen me in 2 weeks due to our schedules. Her doing makeup and me doing promos. Then her going to a live event in a different city that's 100 miles from me, "Enzo rambled, trying to prove the point that we haven't been alone in 2 weeks and he need to see me again.
"Eh, Stephanie is a busy lady Sis, and she needs to see you urgent, "Cass said while grabbing my wrist trying to pull me off the coach. Giving in, I gently kissed Enzo on the lips and walked to the door with big cass. "I'll be back in 20,"I yelled as cass dragged me out

~20 long minutes later ~

"Enzo, I'm back. And I have good news, "I said opening the door to an almost naked Enzo. I hate to admit it but the skin tight boxers on his bulge made me blush a little. And the way his "V" line went perfectly into the black boxers made it even hotter sight to see.
"Hey, kitten glad to see ya' back, "He said before realizing my attention was on his abs and boxers. He grinned before turning around and grabbing a plate of cookies.
"Anyways kitten, I made cookies and would love for you to try one, "he said with the cutest smile on his face.

As I took a bite outta the cookie, I almost chipped my fucking tooth.  I looked up at enzo and saw him looking at me with the cutest smile and the Most amazing blue eyes I ever seen(well besides my brother's ).
"Well you like them kitten, I made them just for you, "He said as I looked at him with a blunt, silent facial expression.
"Were you trying to make Bricks to throw at people or actual fucking cookies Zo', " I said as I watched his smile turn into a sudden frown. "And where is the sugar, please tell me you didn't use sugar"I said turning into a Gordon Ramsay twin. "Gosh fuck me, " I said as I threw all the cookies in the trash.
"Well Y/N, you said it not me, "He smirked as he slowly tried to pull his boxers down. "Whoa, I'm just kidding about the last part Enzo. Sorry I was having a Gordon Ramsay moment, " I said as I sat on the coach. As, he sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap,I heard slight chuckles.
"What's so funny Enzo? "I questioned as I turned around while sitting on his lap and set my hands on his chest.
"Oh I was just thinking to myself that if we do get married, that you'd do all the cooking not me, " He said as he kissed my lips.
"Agreed"I said as thought about it also.