Brillant Idea (Seth Rollins ♡ Reader)

Imagine- Being Seth's girlfriend and him convincing you to prank Dean. This starts a prank war between you and dean-o, All thanks to Seth's idea.

"Aww do you need help y/n? " Your boyfriend Seth asked turning to see you in a chair struggling to balance a bucket over the door. He chuckled as you couldn't quite reach. He put the fake blood down and walked over to you. He lifted your body higher up into the Air and holding you by the waist.

"I didn't need help from you cross-fit Jesus. And this is not the lion king so you can put me down now. " You hissed as you kicked your legs like a 5 year old child.  He sets you down on the chair and chuckled.

"Thanks for helping me prank Dean. He's going to be pissed after he sees this prank. "Seth said as he put fake blood on the floor of the hotel room. You helped by dipping a knife into the bucket of fake blood. You then sat it onto the fake body corpses you purchased.

"You're welcome Honey. Now help me get this blood onto his suitcase. "You smirked a devilish smile at Seth. Seth had an idea to prank Dean for revenge after Dean filled his beer bottle up with olive oil. Then filled Seth's suitcase with a picture of spiders. And it was the last straw when Dean actually convinced Seth that you love Someone besides Seth. You had to admitted it was fun to watch but it was even more fun to join.

"Okay y/n let's go, before Dean catches us.. Then we're really dead. "Seth said as he wiped the fake blood off his shirt and your face. Then he picked you up, and grabbed all evidence.

~~ Later that night ~~

As Roman and You played video games And Seth watched, you guys all heard Dean yell at the door. Roman paused the game before looked at you two before going to open the door. Seth sat besides you and chuckled.

"Seth you BASTARD,   I swear I will end you. You think it's funny to dump beer all over me then turn my hotel room into a murder scene?  I think it's gonna be funny when I shove this fist down your t-" Dean yelled, but roman told him to Calm down. I giggled as Dean was obviously a mess. Dean of course heard Me and pushed roman out the way. He was pissed and stood in front of me.

"Y/N you think this sh*t is funny?  I think it's going to be funny when I watch you fall down a whole flight of stairs and break that pretty neck of yours. You better watch your back princess. Or you may lose it" Dean hissed as he was inches away from my face. He glared as Roman pulled him back a bit or else it would have been a real murder scene with my dead body.

"Dean, Don't fucking talk to my girlfriend like that! It was my idea okay and if you dare touch her I will end you before you even lay one hand on her. All she did was laugh so don't take it out on her! " Seth growled standing in front of dean. They glared at each other before Dean chuckled. He had his lunatic fringe face and it didn't look pleasant.

"Okay brother, I just warning you now. You better watch out for your kitten. She only has  One life not Nine. " Dean hissed as he lucked his lips before walking out Roman's hotel room. Roman glared at both of us before yelling at us like he was our mom.

"Why the HELL would you two start a prank war with the Lunatic Fringe. Seth remember last time it happened Dean broke his fucking finger and You broke your God damn Knee. Now your dumb enough time to bring y/n into this? " Roman yelled. I looked down at my feet thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

"Trust me Roman. I didn't force her into this. I got our backs and Dean Won't hurt her as long as I'm around. "Seth said holding my hand. Roman looked over at me and sighed.

"Be careful y/n."Roman said as he hugged me. Me and seth walked out his hotel room.I couldn't help but think if all the things that could go wrong. I mean Dean is always so protective of me. And so is Roman and seth. But it scares me even more thinking of his pranks. Seth saw my face and could tell I was freaking out.