Sweet Goodbyes (Dash wilder 🖤 Reader)

A Dash wilder One-Shot requested by @Shay_marie_wwe

     It was the night before your fiance had to fly out again to be on raw. After being with Dash for a few years,you thought you would get over him leaving so much as it was part of his profession. You would be lying if you said this didn't hurt you still,But seeing him live out his dream made you happy.

  Dash sat on the couch,texting Scott as per usual to see about they're schedule and to make sure everything was fine for their next 2 weeks of non-stop traveling. You joked with the two guys that they're practically a married couple as they do most things together anyways. You caught the Southern man's attention as you yawned coming from the bathroom.

"Y/n,Baby come here."He called as you tried to walk behind the couch. You giggled walking towards Dash,as he grabbed your hand and lead you into his lap. He threw his phone into the coffee table as he wanted to give you his full attention.

"Baby,have I told you how much I loved you. And that you still as gorgeous as the day I meet you."He started trailing his hands down to your waist as you could only give him a sweet smile,as he did this everytime it was the night before he leaves. You wrapped your arms around his neck and nodded as he began to kiss you softly.

"Yes Dear,you have."You replied softly as you laid yourself into his chest,and listened to his heartbeat. You held one of his hands into yours and gently intertwined your fingers within his. You let out a sigh as you wish moments like this could last longer. Wishing you could be in his grasp like this everynight.

  This past week was filled with happiness and joy,as Dash took you on a few Dates and spent every hour he could showering you with Affection. You loved every moment of it and forgot about the time he had to fly out again. You felt tears run down your cheek as you thought about him leaving once again. You always knew he'd come back but Everytime he left you couldn't help but feel empty inside. 

"Baby,it's okay."Dash's voice reassured as he wiped the tears from your eyes knowing you were having your usual thoughts that iften lead to sadness. His soothing voice calmed you down as you looked up at him. He leaned down to kiss you gently while still holding your hand. The kiss warmed your chest spontaneously as it immediately took you back to your first kiss with Dash. Your hands naturally went towards his hair as he was gently laying you back into the couch. As he pulled away you felt at bliss and speechless as you admired his face.

  "You know I'm not going anywhere right?" He questioned as his hands trailed down the sides of your body as you smiled and nodded softly. You watched as his eyes were filled with passion they trailed all over your body along with his hands. "Good"he stated trailing his attention back towards your face.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Dash,"You said earning a smile from the man. Your faces were inches away from each other,each wondering what the other would do. You smiled softly as you pressed your lips against his earning a soft moan as I response,as your fingers trailed slowly down his back. As you pulled away you know smirked as he was now left speechless,secretly wishing he didn't have to leave you so soon. "And I think I wanna show you how much I do."You declared seductively earning a slight moan from the Southern man.

"How so?" He whispered as he slowly sat up still eyeing you with passion in his eyes. You smirked as you sat with him and slowly began trailing your hands down his torso,knowing exactly how you wanted to finish the Night.

              ▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫ 

    It was finally time to say goodbye as you dropped your lover off at the Airport. His flight was in 15 minutes and you hated doing this every few weeks.

     As the two of you exited the car,you held his hand and kissed his cheek softly,as you looked into his soft brown eyes. "I guess this is goodbye Again"you sighed.  Your head went down sadly as your grasp on his hand eased up.

He smiled as he lifted,your chin up gently Giving you one last kiss before leaving. The kiss seemed to last for a while before either of you could pull away. Finally as you did,his swept a strand of your hair behind your ear befiore whispering "I love you forever and always,Baby. And I'll be back before you know it." He left go if your hand hesitantly for walking away towards his flight. He turned back and sent you a wink and mouthed "Top guy Out",Causing you to laugh to yourself as he left right before your eyes.