Dominik Mysterio Imagine🖤

You and Dominik had been seeing each other for a few months now

You and Dominik had been seeing each other for a few months now. You didn't put labels on it but you both knew what it was. You cared for each other deeply and enjoyed spending all your time together.

It was honestly a little embarrassing for Dominik. Maybe embarrassing was the wrong word, considering how eager he always was to take you out on dates. Or visit you for any of your lunch breaks. It wasn't embarrassing at all, he adored you and he didn't care what people thought of it. If they had something to say, he'd set them straight and make sure they knew that you weren't one to talk bad about. Dominik knew he was falling fast, he couldn't help it though.

You were insistent on making dinner tonight, wanting to cook something nice for him after him being on the road for a few weeks. When he asked why, you said just cause and damn did he swoon. Things like that, things like tonight, the little things you'd do for him for no other reason than because you wanted to. It was things like that, that only had him falling harder.

"Ugh, damn it." He heard you mutter from the kitchen. He got off the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"What's up, mama?" He asked. You lifted your phone.

"My phone is slow and it timed out on a recipe I was looking at. And now the battery is dead. Do you mind if I use yours?" He didn't hesitate to take out his phone from his pocket and then hand it to you. You tapped the screen to turn it on and your heart skipped a beat. You were staring at yourself. You recognized the photo, you were at the park with Dominik having a picnic. He had taken his phone out to snap a few pictures of you but you were so caught up in the moment that you never even asked for him to show them to you. You were sitting on the blanket, head thrown back laughing, the sun hitting you perfectly. It was honestly a great photo. You smiled and then looked up at Dominik.

"What?" He asked and then looked at his phone in his hand and then it hit him.

"Am I your lock screen?" You asked him, grinning. You swore red was tinting his cheeks as he cleared his throat.

"You weren't supposed to see that." He had forgotten all about it. He changed it a while ago when he was traveling, and was so used to it that he didn't realize that in giving you his phone, you'd see it.

"It's a good picture." You said, tapping the screen to look at it again and then looking back up at him.

"It's a great fucking picture." He admitted and you blushed. He still seemed hesitant about you knowing that you were his lock screen. That he wanted to see your smile every day.

"You're not the only photographer." You said, handing him your phone. He took it from you, confused, and tapped the screen. His brows lifted at what he saw. He knew immediately it was from the live event he met you at. It was a picture of him. It wasn't as professional looking as his but you loved it. He was leaning on the ring ropes, Mid smile as he winked in the direction of the crowd in a cocky manner. The picture only showed his side profile but the lighting from the Arena was doing wonders for him.

"Mama..." He just smiled, shaking his head. He handed you back your phone.

"We're so cliche." You teased and he laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Mmm, I like you." He said. You grinned into his chest. Neither of you was at the love word yet but damn were you two close.

"I like you too."