Late Night Frights ( Baron Corbin ♥ Reader)

Imagine- The reader isn't a fan if scary movies and Baron loves them. They decide to watch a scary movie in the hotel and the reader gets so scared, they get paranoid.  ( Prompts 15.Wanna find out Y/n,  16.W-whats that noise?  And 98.Scary movies are for chumps, Y/N)

It was just a typical night after Raw. You being a Vlogger on YouTube allowed, yourself to travel with your Boyfriend Baron Corbin. You being an introvert, it was hard being friends with people. Your Friend Corey, From middle school took you to Next one day. You meet a bunch of people and surprisingly got close with them. Enzo, Cass, Bayley, Becky, Baron, Sami, Finn, Adien, Simon and Neville were the only people you talked with. But you and Baron got along the best, knowing you two aren't really Extroverts but enjoyed some people at times. Soon you guys got together and Been dating for A year now.

Knowing your boyfriend too well, you know he loves scary movies just as much as you Love playing Video games. But he knew you didn't like them, but yet with him they aren't as scary. As you were On Skype with your Friend Shane Dawson from YouTube, you heard baron coming into the hotel room. You looked over at him, sweating with no shirt on. You guess him and corey had a tough workout from the Gym.

Shane saw your eyes before saying "Girl, I know you're thinking of him fucking you So hard right know. You know you are, and I know you too well, " You laughed as you bit your lip and Stared at Baron.

"Go fuck Ryland in the ass or Go eat a fucking Cake made of Little debbies "You snapped back as you seen Ryland touch Shane's hair. Shane laugh as he seen Baron put his large hand on you stomach and looked at Shane. He knew you love talking to other YouTubers and was jealous a little bit but said nothing.

"Good Idea girl, Oh my gosh. Well talk to you later I gotta fuck Ryland. " He screamed as he hung up on you. You rolled your eyes before seeing Baron looking at you with a Smirk. You sighed knowing he had something to show you that you wouldn't like.

He kissed your Cheek before showing you some scary movies. You hide your face in his chest before he Groaned "Sorry hun, but I know you like  Scary movies like Jason, chucky and Michael Myers. And the funny Scary movie series. But I wanna watch The purge or ouija. " You put your face deeper in his chest before he laughed. "Sweetheart,  Scary movies are for chumps, Y/N . And I'm not scared so I'm not a Chump. " He responded. He lifted my head up and kissed my lips before whispering

"If it gets too scary, just lay on my chest and cuddle with me okay? " You just nodded before he got up and turned the lights off. He grabbed Some sodas, and candy. He made a bowl of popcorn before turning to see you texting someone. He sneak up behind you and set the stuff down. He saw you we're texting your friend Joey graceffa an SoS text but he took your phone. He threw in on the bed, along with his.

"Sorry princess, No phones this movie, " he Argued before he put the movie in and sat next to you on the couch. As the movie started you just thought of all the things you rather do than this. You watched the first 30,minutes without tensing up and screaming. But that didn't last when you witnessed the first thing. The girl becoming possessed. You grabbed baron's arm and he chuckled before rubbing you thigh. Next you watched the little girl attack her sister and You screamed at the Tv, at how dumb she was. But then you saw blood and that ended you. You yanked his arm harder and pulled your knees towards your chest. He chuckled again before pulling you closer to him.

Soon you looked up at screen and seen all Hell break lose. That's when Screamed at the top of your lungs and dropped your candy on the floor. You pulled yourself on top of his lap like a baby. You put your arms around his neck and your head in his shoulder. He felt you tense up on his body and he rubbed your back with one hand and he wrapped the other around you waist. Before you knew it, the movie was over and Baron was whispering sweet nothings in your ear. You relaxed yourself a bit but you were still scared from looking over your shoulders at the worst times and seeing blood or attacks or jump scares. You remember the gruesome scenes. You felt like every little thing was going to hurt you. Baron Chuckled.

"At least this time you didn't run off, Because last time that happen you almost killed Paige's Cat. "He joked before turning attempting to get up. But you were still clung onto his body tightly. He groaned at your paranoia and put you onto his back. As he turned on the lights, you two heard a scream from down the hall and something break. You quickly tensed back up and tightened your grip on Baron.

"W-w-what was that n-noise Baron? " You said as he looked at you with confusion. He was at this point a little shocked at the noises coming from down the hall and was at this point a little scared. But he toughen up knowing that if you found out he was scared you would freak out. He had to prove to you that nothing bad was going to get you.

"I don't know Y/n Sweetheart, but Do you wanna find out? " He responded sounding quite brave. You thought that your boyfriend had lost his fucking mind. Before you could respond he grabbed his shirt and slide it over his head. He gave you his jacket and was about to open the door before you screamed.

"Baron? You may need a weapon or something. What if it's possessed o-or, " but he kissed your check and whispered

"Sweetie all I need is my fist and my girl okay? " You nodded bit still worried, you grabbed your baseball bat from your suitcase. He shot you a look of confusion. Your friend Shane taught you that all you need to defend yourself is a crazy attitude and a weapon to make you seem even crazier.

"I carry it for protection, okay Baron? " He just nodded and put you on his back and walked out the door. You heard a scream coming from Paige's room and some glass breaking. You guys headed towards to room. As Baron open it, You saw a bunch of drunk Idiots walking around and Bayley and Paige having a scream off. You guys were relieved before you felt a pair of cold hands on your back causing you to jump off of Baron's back and attacking the person.

"D-die you possessed creature,"You screamed while hitting them with the bat multiple times. Everyone stopped what they were doing and Tried to pull you off the person. Turns out it was Corey, your best friend. You had bruised his face up a bit before you realized it was him.

"Sorry, Corey.... just watched a scary movie with Baron.I was forced. "I apologized before crawling off of Corey. Bayley hugged me and said it's okay. 

"Well now we know, not to watch scary movies with you at 1 in the morning," Enzo said as he stumbled over his feet. We laugh knowing that,it was a huge mistake to over do again.I helped Corey back up and hugged him before Baron walked me back to our room.

"Sorry,I forced you to watch it with me Sweetie. I know how much you hate them but yet i still make you do it. But you know I love you right?" he said as he laid down by my side. My back was faced towards him but I still held  onto his arm. He tried pulling me onto him, but I refused with all my might.

"I know.And I love you too Baron," I yawned before turning over onto his chest. I fell to sleep listening to his heartbeat,knowing my lone wolf was here to protect me.

Hope you guys enjoyed - Smolbeanlife