Three Little Words (Corey graves x reader)

Imagine-The reader doing commentary with Corey, Byran And Tom. And knowing Corey has a Crush on Y/n, Tom  and Byran keeps messing with Corey  non stop(94. Stop looking at me like that, weirdo and 46. Shut up Y/n)

"Hi,Everyone My name is Y/n and I'm here tonight on raw with, "You say as you then around in the chair like you've been expecting the camera. "I'm Byran saxton. " "I'm Corey" "And I'm Tom Phillips here tonight on raw"
"Oh shut up Tom, We don't need to know who you are"Corey hissed as he stared at Tom. Tom quickly looked over towards me before saying "Glad to have you here Y/n. The universe would love to have you at commentary. Just don't turn into a female Corey. " Me and byran giggled as Corey punched Tom in the arm. Soon we heard Finn's theme hit and he did his entrance. As he started to talk, Seth then Samoa Joe then Bray Wyatt came out and started arguing. I couldn't help but be interested in this situation.

"Does stuff like this happen often, "I asked Corey,looking at him with fire in my Eyes. He knows i'm usually backstage doing promos and interviews. He chuckled a bit and advised " Happens quite often but not every show darling." He looked at me for a bit and smiled. He had a slight blush rise against his face and he bit his lips. Tom and Byran saw Corey acting Quite nervous and Cute around me.

Later that night, When Bayley's theme hit, Byran and Tom started fangirling, while me and Corey just sighed and groaned. They looked at me and started to scream for bayley. 

"Don't look at me like that, weirdos" I growled before saying "I love her too and all but can't you too act like grown men and stop screaming. " Corey laughed before saying Good job and rubbing my hand.
"Aww come on Corey. If you saw y/n in the ring and coming over to hug you after her victory, You know you would freak out too," Tom said getting both you and Corey's  attention. Corey face turned red and you couldn't tell if it was a blush or he was just really pissed. He kicked tom under the table causing Tom to do a muffle scream.

Soon you saw Enzo and Cass entrance and Enzo winked over at you. He soon came over to the announcement table and said How ya doing y/n before starting his usual chant. You giggled before saying "How can you guys not love these two athletes? I mean look at them. They are good with the mic and inside the ring! " I saw Corey clench his fist a little hearing me compliment Enzo. "They are okay, I guess"he mumbled before Byran blurted out

"Aww Is Corey getting jelly?"He said winking towards Tom. I laughed a little and Said "Corey..... This guy?  I never knew he could be the jealous type?" As we're joking around, I felt Corey's hand grab mine and held it tightly before Saying his signature Shut up but this time he changed the name.

"OH SHUT UP Y/N" he hissed at me causing me to whine a bit, like tom. "Now you know how I feel! " Tom chuckled while watching me pout. As Byran and tom talked about the match, Corey got gradually closer to my face. I felt his breathe crawl down my neck as he moved the mic from his headset down from his lip. He whispered into my ear "Meet me backstage when the Show is over, ". I looked at the time and saw it was 45 minutes till the show ended.

It was finally the main event. Finn balor vs. Samoa Joe. Finn came out first and I squealed at the sight of his cute smile. I was glad to see him back from his injury. As we watched the match Samoa came out the ring and looked at me before dragging finn put the ring and throwing him On the announcement table. All the boys hopped out their chairs while I sat their and enjoyed the show.

"What the hell are you doing Y/n" tom yelled as I just sat there. "I'm enjoying the show Tommy boy. " I responded. Finn soon kicked Samoa Joe off of him before he stood on the announcement table. He looked down at me a mouth hi. Before he jumped off and did a suicide dive on the big Samoa Joe. They then fought back into the ring and Finn picked up the Victory.