For Memories (Seth Rollins ♥ Reader)

Summary- The reader Being a Professional Photographer and head of WWE social media, And Seth Stealing her Personal Camera to download pictures of her to his phone

"And Smile Braun... Or look fierce... Maybe just eh, be a little scary"I said trying to get a photo of Mr. Strowman a few days before SummerSlam."That's Perfect. It's a keeper. Has anyone told you that your photogenic? "I joked before showing him the picture.

"No, it only looks that way because your a great Photographer Y/n. "He smiled while rubbing my shoulder.

"Well,  Thank you. I'll catch you at catering. I gotta go Post a few of these pictures or Vince may get on my Ass again. "I teased remembering last time I slacked off.

"Oh trust Me, I'm pretty sure you don't need hunter following you around again. You almost freaked when he saw Seth Flirting you, while you supposed to be taking pictures."He pointed out, as I blushed. I nodded and said farewell.

  ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"Maybe One Selfie couldn't hurt. I mean it is my camera. "I said uploading a few pictures on the official WWE instagram and twitter.  I stood in front of the mirror by my desk and Snapped a few photos. I heard the door Open, thinking it was my buddy Mike. I continued taking a few more pictures. As I turned around I Seen my boyfriend Seth Smiling as he was inches away from my face. I panic dropping the Camera.

"Hiya Sweetie.You dropped your Camera. "He joked before backing up a little and grabbed my Camera off the ground. I rolled my eyes still recovering from the jump scare.

"Jesus, Don't give me a heart-attack like that. And I can see that Captain Obvious. "I said sticking my hand our to grab the Camera. "Plus Mr. Rollins, Your not suppose to be in here. It's an unprofessional distraction and invasion if one's privacy. "I said walking around him and  finished editing some videos for the YouTube channel. He leaned on my table and strolled through the pictures I took.

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss. I was looking for my lovely girlfriend who just happened to look like you. Just tell her I was looking for her, And I will tell Vince what she's been doing instead of working. "He teased heading out the door.

"Wait, "I jumped up and grabbed his arm. "I don't need Vince On my Ass 24/7 again. It was pain when he had Hunter follow my every step. "I begged earning a chuckle from him. "That's my girl."

"Anyways, I was just wondering when you're heading to catering.I wanted to see if you wanted to go with me, seeing you've been busy for the past week. "

"Sorry Seth, It's just that time of the Month with huge Pay-per Views. Plus I already told Braun I'd go with him. "

"Awww, Come on. I see how it is. You rather hang out with other dudes than your actual boyfriend. "He pouted like a 2 year old. I continued to Edit, ignoring his childish behavior.

"No, it's not like that at all. It's just... Well.. I can't explain it but you get my point. But trust me after Summer-Slam we can hang Anytime you want too. "I said, whilst posting the final video so far. I looked up to see Seth, once again holding my camera.

"Fine, but promise me you'll make it up to me. "He said standing at the door frame, with a sad face. I walked up to him and nodded. As he leaned down for a kiss, I brushed past his muscular physique.

"Sorry gotta bounce, or else Bray may come haunt me down. "Running down the hall leaving Seth with My Camera and Computer still open.
        ∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽
"Hey guys, Y/n here and we are just days away from SummerSlam. Let's See what Bray has to Say about his Match with Finn on Sunday. "I said turning to Bray. One pro about being a Head of Social Media for WWE is you get to interact with everybody. Which is Completely fine by me, but it's also a Pain in the Are knowing I have 0 time for mistakes and Slack.