All's fair in Love and War (Dean Ambrose♥Reader)

Requested nikkianddeanambrose Summary- After countless weeks of watching the Miz and Maryse cowardly screw over your boyfriend,you take the matter into your own hands and help him win the intercontinental championship.

    There were a million things I could've been doing right now,but listening to my older sisters argue was not one of them. I loved them to death but when they were together,they could be insufferable as an argument always arises between the two. Being the youngest child of the family was a constant state of hell or heaven depending on the day. Which is why I always felt closest to my brother JJ.

I rolled my eyes as I suddenly heard my name arise from their little argument which of course caught my Attention. "Huh?" I quickly replied turning my attention towards my two sisters. I watched from the couch in their lockeroom,as Nikki sat besides me.

  "Y/n,dear could you please tell Brie how insufferable she's being."Nikki started acting innocent as she grabbed my arm pointing towards her twin. I let out a sigh of annoyance as of course they were talking about Nikki's new lover.

"I'm being insufferable,your the one yapping about your relationship with Artem like any if us cared."Brie quickly replied stopping from ficing her Attire, earning a groan from me. I had enough of my two sisters as I quickly got up and put an end to their little dispute.

"You're both insufferable,Christ all mighty. Your lucky that some people could put up with you two in the first place. Now if you excuse me,i have business to attend to elsewhere."I snapped walking away from my sister. They both started laughing before Nikki made a smart comment behind my back.

  "Bussiness? You mean running off to your boy toy?"She quickly retorted earning a middle finger from me as I walking outta their lockeroom. I cursed beneath my breathe already having a shitty day as I barely got any sleep,lost my match tonight and now dealing with my sisters. I sighed hoping my day would get better seeing Dean,but that seemed to be ruined as well. I rolled my eyes as Maryse Smiled before stopping me in the hall.

  "Well if it isn't Dean new toy,Y/n. Honestly if I were you I would give up hopes for that scumbag you call a boyfriend."She started trailing her Fingers down my shoulders pushing me slightly. My eyebrows furrowed low on my face as my breathing got my rapid. I knew better than to start a fight backstage but sometimes I couldn't help it. "Anyways,I'll let you go find man,seeing that my husband absolutely destroyed him in the ring."She chuckled before pridefully walking away. The nerve of that women sometimes sparked flare within me as I walked around to find Dean.

           ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
"Dean,are you going to talk to me or just fucking ignore me for the rest of the night?" I complained staring out the passenger window of his car. It honestly felt like I was talking to a brick wall or inaninate object at this point. I still got no reply as I turned towards the furious man. It wasn't the fact that he lost the match,it was how he lost the match that mad him mad tonight. Like per usual the Miz would find a way to cheat himself to victory. And tonight was no exception.

The car ride was silent as I slowly wished I just went ahead and rode with my sisters instead. I slounched down further into the seat,as I felt Dean glance my way a few times still not saying a word. As we arrived at the hotel,I instantly hoped out the car not even looking back at Dean. I smiled finally getting away from the tension that filled the car with dean still instead. I waved at some of the ladies as they arrived as well before turning towards Dean. I sighed as I he grabbed our bags and walked inside.

     After an Awkward elevator ride up to the room,I walked into the room tossing my stuff into the bed as Dean left our stuff in a corner.
"I'm going to take a shower if you need me,not like you care anyways,"I muttered brushing past Dean not even looking up once.