Shinsuke nakamura drabble

Summary-#109 you can't banish me, It's my bed too!

"And I was like Y/n, you can't just swim away all the way to the middle of the ocean and expect every sea creature to love you, "My husband Shinsuke said to his Friend Kazuchika via face time.

I sighed for what seem to be the hundredth time, rolling my body to the side facing away from Shinsuke. My husband has been Face timing Kazuchika and Gedo since 11 at night, and now it's 3 am. As I tried to sleep, the last few hours have been giggling, teasing and annoying comments about embarrassing memories.

"Anyways what time do are you guys coming to Japan? "Gedo asked changing the subject

"Well Our flight is at 8 o'clock in the morning. "Shinsuke replied rolling over on his stomach smiling.

"Anyways what is y/n doing? She's barely been talking to us this week. "Kazuchika asked tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Sleeping, "Shisuke yawned moving me closer him, placing his arm around Me. "She's been cranky all night though. "he added changing the subject again.

"When isn't she Cranky, "Kota added joining in on the conversation "then again She's only Cranky when she doesn't get any sleep. "

I turned MY body, facing shinsuke. I placed my head on his shoulder. He noticed a muttered "Please stop moving Dear. "

I finally has enough, as I quickly sat up and glared at my husband. He was startled a bit as he dropped his phone on his face.

"Stop moving, You want me to stop moving so much! "I chuckled "I don't know then, Maybe if you would stop talking on the phone at suck ridiculous hours. It's like 3 am and We have a flight at like 8.And to add to that I haven't been able to sleep because you all have such ridiculously annoying laughs that only happen when other people are trying to sleep! "My sleepiness seem to have turned into anger as I just snapped at My husband and his buddies.

"Oh watch out Shinsuke, "Kota chuckled, As Katsuyori, Gedo and Kazuchika stayed silent still in shock. I snatched the phone from my husbands hand and quickly responded to his buddy.

"Y/n I'm just sa-" Shinsuke started to say but I was already to mad to stop now.

"And as for You guys, " I said pointing to all of them "Don't you guys have better things to do than talk to my husband at the most ridiculous hours! Go to sleep. The time zones are very different here, so go do something else. Well see you guys later tomorrow "I said yawning a bit and ending the facetime.

"Y/n,Calm down. Why are you so mad? "Shinsuke giggled trying to kiss my cheek.,but failed as I pushed him lightly .

"Get out" I demanded Pointing towards our bedroom door.

"What? "He said in a confused tone.

I grabbed his pillow from under the bed, and chucked it right towards the door. "The couch is still warm you know, so good night. "

"You can't be serious. "He said shocked a bit and looking very confused.

"I'm banishing you... Good bye. "I said pushing him lightly off the bed.

"You can't banish me, it's my bed too! " Shinsuke protested grabbing his phone. I shrugged and rolled towards the middle of the bed.

"Happy wife, Happy life... now get the Hell out. "I yawned ignoring the rest of his comments.

He rolled his eyes and left the room slouching down a bit and looking back at me. I pointed towards the door again as he walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n? Wake up please. "A voice said standing over Me with a coffee. I groaned and looked at the clock... 7am.

"I gotten you coffee and packed your bags for you. We got a flight to catch soon. "Shinsuke said as I slowly rolled out of bed. I glared at him.

"Thanks. But don't think that doesn't mean you're allowed back in here. You're banished remember. "I said pushing his out the door and kissing his lips.

"Oh come On, "He whined as I shut the door lightly and chuckled.