Picture Perfect ( Seth rollins ♥ Reader )

Thank you Hubby Smolbeanlife for this request/Idea Imagine- The reader walking into the locker room and catching Seth sleeping so she decides to take a picture. And he wakes up from the flash and his response is Prompt 86. Delete it Now,Y/N

"HEY,Seth did you see me win my Match with bayley. We we're  so dominate and We actually bet Charollete and Dana. And did you see when I h-, "I rambled on before seeing the most adorkable thing I ever could see. It was Seth sleeping on the coach with a picture of me on his phone. It looked like he was changing his background to the picture I took on his phone of me wearing his ring attire.

I couldn't help but blush and silently fangirl at the sight. I wanted to save this moment for ever. So very sneakingly, I took my phone off the charger and decided to take a picture of Seth. I quickly took as many as I could from different angles and saved it to as many places I could. As I took the 4the picture, I heard a faint grunt. I froze like a deer in the head-lights and stared at Seth as he woke up from my camera flash. 

"Y/N?  Why are you taking pictures of me like this... You know I don't Like it when I get caught off guard.. "Seth demanded as he jumped up off the couch fully awake. He lurched towards my frozen body with a passive but calm face. I slowly backed up towards the door but he grabbed my wrist. He looked into my eyes and pushed me out the door and onto the hallway wall.
"Okay y/n, we can do this the easy way or hard way. I'm gonna Advise you to listen. Please delete the picture. "He grumbled. I could help but smirk at him, know that a picture like this is rare to take, so I Kissed him trying to take his mind off the picture. I felt his muscles relax as I kissed him. At that moment I quickly pushes him off me and ran like my life depended on it.

"Y/N, get you ass back over here! " Seth raged as he obviously hadn't forgotten about the picture. As soon as I was around the corner he rushed down the hall after me. I giggled as I looked behind me and saw him trip over a few wires as he was obviously still trying to recover from sleep.  I soon fell over Braun strowman as I was running from Seth, whom turned left instead of right.

"Y/n?  Why are you running like you just saw a murder, murdering someone and his coming after you next? " he asked as he lifted me up with ease.
"Eh funny story Braun. I might have pisses seth off a bit and now he's hunting me down, " I said as I heard Seth voice roar down the hall as he passed me once again. "Oh,well i could distracted him if you like," Braun offered. I smiled and hugged him while I squealed at the offer. Soom Braun went to look for Seth, giving me a chance to hide.

~Seth Pov~
GOD, who knew that chasing a girl who is 5'7 would be so hard. I mean she is so quick and it's very easy for her to hide. As I started to look for her Braun, walked up to me in a happier mood than usual. I was afriad he may be on a rampage again so I quickly put my fist up. He laughed and said "Hey, have you seen Bray around. He and I wanted to hang so."
" Yeah, No I haven't seen Bray. Maybe check catering. But have you seen Y/n? " I said as I looked up into his eyes.
"Whom is that? "He asked causing my jaw to drop and my body  wanting to slap some sense into him. "Y/N is my lovely girlfriend. The cutest girl in this whole arena. Ya know 5'7 is. Wearing a seth freaking Rollins shirt and rip skinny jeans, " I said looking at him like he was insane. "Oh her, yeah I seen her but she looked like she doesn't want to be near you so I decided to stop you to help her get a good 5 minute head start again. " He smirked as I was once again delayed of deleting that picture.

~20 minutes later~
I finally found a Good hiding spot before I heard Seth's voice sound kinda faint and worried. He sounded like he lost his only happiness in life and wanted to pass out. He sat on top of the crate I was hiding in. He kicked it  causing me to scream "Ouch that was my back you Idiot, " realizing I gave away my spot. "Y/N ?" He questioned as he looked inside the crate, finding me rubbing my back. He quickly picked me up and kissed me, putting me in quiet shock.

"God, I been looking every where for you. Fuck that picture Y/n. I have my sweet girlfriend by side once more and that's all that matters, right now. "he whispered as he pulled me closer to his chest.