Goodnight Calls ( Dean Ambrose ♥ Reader)

Just a Short story with you and dean

You just got back from the store, and was ready to collapse. Today wasn't really your day and Dean wasn't with you to cheer you up. All you wanted to do was Cuddle up besides him and sleep.

As I was watching TV, my phone started to ring. I groaned as I looked to see it was Dean. I answered to hear what he wanted.

"Hi y/n, "Dean fumbles into the phone as he finally finds a spot to settle in and talk.

"Hi Dean," I tried to hide the desire of laughter and giggling as I hear the sound of his voice.

"How are you? " He asks and after a few seconds he added "What's wrong ?"

"Nothing Dean, it's Nothing, " I sighed not trying to recap or think about how my week's been without Dean.

"Princess, "He warns and causes my stomach to flip a few time.

"I'm Okay, "I say knowing the repercussions ahead.

"Y/n, you know 'Okay' isn't a word we can use to describe ourselves Baby girl. So go ahead and tell me what's wrong, "

"I had a bad Day that's all, " He replies with an 'and' knowing I wasn't telling him the truth. "And I'm having a Bad week. I got fired, My Friend is sick and couldn't go to the movies. My mom couldn't come visit me. And worst of all I was suppose to see you today but your schedule got changed around. I just Felt really Bad and wanna cry myself to sleep. " I cried into the phone knowing he will have a lot to say.

"Baby girl, you know you need to tell me these things, when stuff like this happens so I can help you "He sighs knowing how hard it must be for me.

"I know Dean, "I replied  sadly and I can feel him tense up on the other side of the phone.

"Why didn't you tell me, Baby girl? " He sighed still tensed up.

"I didn't want to bother you, because your always busy. And I didn't want you to feel down because of me. "

"Sweetheart, "He sighs as I, out of habit put my hand over my mouth and listen. "Firstly, I don't care if I'm busy or not, you will never bother me. Secondly,  if you tell me when things like this happens then I can make you happy, which always makes me happy. "

"I'm Sorry Dean, " I cried a little.

"Don't be Sorry Baby girl, just tell Me when you're feeling Sad. Because I'm always here to make his Baby girl smile again, " I smiled at his words. I finally felt a little happy for once this week. But my train of though broke when I heard him speak again. "Are you in bed now? " he asked.

"Mhm. "I replied holding Blue, the blue Teddy bear dean won for me on our 3rd Date.

"Do you have blue? "

"Yes, I do have blue. "

"Do me a favor and kiss blue for me. Then turn to Raw and watch the main event with me in it in 5 minutes. Can you do that?"He asked.

"Yes, I can"I replied as I did as he told me.

"In 3 days I'm going to be in bed with you and Blue. And I'm going to snuggle and kiss you until I can't no more. But until then everytime you need me just Call me and have blue with you okay. "He says as I smiled at his affection.

"I gotta go now, I can't wait to see you princess. "He said in a flirty tone.

"Me too Dean-o" I replied giggling.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you" He says waiting for my reply.

"Love you too Dean-o. And Good night. " I say as he chuckled then hung up. I feel to sleep to his match and All I heard was Your winner Dean Ambrose. I couldn't wait to see him.